Spent one night here. On the exterior/surface the hotel looks to be nice. Nice entry, spacious lobbies on each floor, etc. But here is where it ends.
1. Elevator buttons workmost but not always. Caved into the wall lobby elevator buttons need repair.
2. Nearly empty place but ice machine works on one floor?
3. The dehumidifier in each room, which we turned off so we could sleep instead of hearing cycle on and off. Mold issues or what?
4.Breakfast is 6-9am, period. Weekends same, not too family friendly.
5.Backache just about guaranteed with the inexpensive mattresses, got mine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allure Suites is a beautiful hotel located at the corner of College Pkwy and the scenic McGreggor Blvd in Fort Myers, FL. Settled just minutes from our gorgeous Fort Myers beaches and Downtown Fort Myers, we offer easy access to some of Fort Myers' finest dining and shopping. Our spacious suites will certainly keep you comfortable while you enjoy your time here in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Allure Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Bridge Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Best Western