“Standard economy hotel with a good location”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We spent 3 nights at the Baymont Inn, just prior to New Years, while our son participating in a Perfect Game baseball showcase at JetBlue Park. The location was perfect, 2-3 minutes from the park, so we couldn't have asked for a better commute. Standard cookie-cutter hotel rooms ... the one oddity was that, while the rooms have a microwave, they do not have a refrigerator. The bedding was nice and comfortable, but the towels were hit or miss. Some were nice and fluffy, others were somewhat thin. And as indicated in a previous review, the free breakfast selection was below average. We didn't have problems with noise ... either from the girls basketball team or the college hockey team ... but that might have been a matter of what floor we were on more than anything.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Baymont Inn & Suites in Fort Myers, Fl. Our location is very central, 2 miles from Jet Blue Park (Red Sox Spring Training Facility) and Hammond Stadium (Minnesota Twins Spring Training facility and right off of I-75.

Our complimentary breakfast offers: Sausage, egg patties, waffles, 4 kinds of cereal, 4 flavors of yogurt, bagels, muffins, danish, English muffins, 2 kinds of bread, hot cereal, fruit, 2 kinds of juice, milk, coffee, and tea. What would have preferred to have that we do not offer? It would be helpful to know.

Have a great day!

Micheline Lobdell

Write a ReviewReviews (1,146)

Reviewed January 23, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Reviewed January 14, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Micheline939, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Reviewed January 14, 2014

It is close to airport, resturants, gas stations, grocery store, pharmacy and many golf courses. This is the second year my golfing buddies and I stayed there and are planning to stay there again next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Baymont Inn & Suites, Fort Myers, Fl. We are in a very convenient location. I am very glad to hear that you had a great stay on both occasions. We look forward to having you and your golf buddies back again next year.

Have a tee time of a day!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The bedding was immaculate, white fluffy, down like comforter. Very comfortable. The free breakfast was somewhat skimpy. Over all hotel o.k. & close to airport. If you are only staying one night someplace, this would be fine.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time write a review of the Baymont inn & Suites, Fort Myers, Fl. I am very glad that you found the bed clean and comfortable. I am disappointed that you found the breakfast skimpy as our complimentary breakfast includes: Sausage, scrambled eggs, 4 kinds of cereal, hot cereal, danish, muffins, bagels, english muffins, white and wheat bread, fresh fruit, hot waffles, coffee, tea and two kinds of juice and all the condiments to go with everything. Maybe you could let me know what else we could offer that would have made you happy.

Have a great day!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed a week over Christmas to New Years. Hotel was sold out due to several high school teams staying. I had to call down several times due to a girls basketball team running the halls, screaming and banging on doors. Front desk told me they would talk to the coach, but every night this behavior was allowed. The crank call at 1:30 a.m. Was my last straw. I had to ask to be moved, which they did, unfortunately, the only available room was much smaller without a frig and microwave. My flight home was delayed, so I asked for a late checkout. They would not.
Only positive was housekeeping. My room was cleaned early every day and they always asked me in the hallways when I walked past if I needed anything.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on first floor. Less noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Micheline L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

I do apologize once again for the noise from the team. As I mentioned on the phone when I spoke to you we do try to keep the noise down and the coach was alerted to this problem. I'm glad we were able to move you away from the noise. I hope that the call you made to the University was productive..

Again I am sorry for the noise.

Reviewed January 9, 2014