“What a deal!”

Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
“What a deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was on my way home after a long trip and just needed a place to stay for the night. The hotel turn out to be great and surpassed my expectations for the price I paid. The staff was very friendly and the cookies were to die for! Clean rooms, nice pool, great staff, and a great stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Liberty, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was coming to the fort myers area for business this past week and I saw the street sign with an awesome rate, so I took a chance. Besides it was five minutes from the airport (which was good for me when I left) and it was 20 minutes from the beach where I was working. Location wise it was perfect. All the staff were eager to help me. When I needed directions and Ron the front desk clerk was busy, Nichole the manager printed out directions from mapquest and set up the gps on my phone. As for housekeeping, my room was very clean when I checked in and even though I left the do not disturb sign on by mistake when I went out for the day, when I got back getting towels and everything I needed was no problem. The best part of the stay was on my last day I over slept and the breakfast lady let me in and made me a plate (who does that, i felt special) I cant wait till my next trip to fort myers and will be coming back here for sure!

Room Tip: When looking for some place to eat, ask Jack at the front desk.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Marie C
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Marie C,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your business trip. Our business travelers are very important to us. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am staying at this hotel and tonight I arrived to find my room have not been made out.
What a shame. I asked the front desk and they didn't even apologized, he said that regularly when you stay more than 2 nights they don't make out the rooms the second night (what???). I had to go down to pick some towels and I complaint again, the response was that it happens sometimes, to what I responded it shouldn't happen at all, to my surprise he just said that he doesn't have control over it. I'll never use this brand again.

Room Tip: Choose the Hampton Inn that is just a mile away.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Josearosemena
Dear Josearosemena,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback regarding the hotel. We value all guest feedback very much. We apologize that you were not satisfied with the housekeeping. We are sorry for the incovenience and will make sure that we pass this on to them. We value all guest feedback because, it allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Best value in town! Used to stay here years ago, when it was Airport Inn, and it is 100% better than how it used to be. Would have payed twice what I did for this hotel. Recently renovated. Nice Staff, good breakfast, great location. Definitely staying here every time I am in town!

Room Tip: All rooms have Flat Screens
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Richrad W,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for all of your great feedback. We hope you enjoyed your time in the area. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Well lets just start with how the front desk was great very helpful and very informative. The room that we got was very clean and very nice. The breakfast in the morning was great love those waffles. I would recommend this hotel over any of the other ones on this strip. Ohh one last thing the rate i feel is way too low for this kind of hospitality.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear allthewaymia,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us . We value guest feeedback very much. We appreciate all of your comments. We will passs them on to our staff. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you so much for your time.