Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$104
$113
$104
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Pool
$159
$144
GardenInn.com
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$105
$119
$107
Residence Inn
1,178 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanstay there againhot tubfort myers airportwafflesgas stationbaseball tournamentpleasant staystayed nightsgreat place to staythe breakfast areacontinental breakfastrichbrandonshuttleft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the Baymont hotel in Fort Myers Florida formerly the Airport Hotel. I stay there every time I visit Fort Myers. The rooms are clean, and lacked nothing. The hotel staff were pleasant and helpfull. But I would like to commend a front desk employee named Jack. Jack did an excellent job of going above and beyond to make sure my stay was a pleasant one. It was obvious that customer satisfaction was a high priority with him. Jack should be recognized for doing an excellent job. I was a little disappointed with the breakfast. Although, it was a good continental breakfast the hotel served sausage and eggs daily when it was the Airport Hotel now only available on weekends. Would stay ther again when I visit Fort Myers.

Dominic D

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Dominic,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. Thank you for giving us your feedback about the breakfast service. We are always trying to find better ways to provide this service. We appreciate all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a bare bones hotel. No fridge,micro,or coffee pot in room. It is old and dated. The room was clean. It was listed as a "Grand Opening" rate. I assumed it had been refurbished, my mistake. Bedding was inferior. Breakfast average. Would not return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed September 27, 2012

nice hotel the only problem is breakfast need some protien eggs or something lights at the front of the hotel shined in the room very difficutl to get to sleep

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Baymont Inn & Suites Traveler,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate your comments and concerns about the hotel. Thank you for telling us about your concerns about the breakfast and the light outside the hotel. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We appreciate guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This use to be called the Ft Myers Airport Hotel but they recently changed their name to the Baymont. The hotel is deserving of 2.5 stars rather than 3 stars as I wouldnt consider it poor but I would not upgrade it to avg either. I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt since Trip Advisor doesnt allow a 1/2 star rating but it really does deserve 2.5 stars.

The GOOD

The hotel is not in bad area (although there are signs warning you about removing valuable form cars) and very easy to get to. Its right off the I75 at the Daniels Pkwy Exit in Ft Myers, Its also very inexpensive and they seem to have space available (probably due to the bad - see below) Even at the last minute on Labor day they had plenty of available rooms. This is actually good because check in is at 3pm and when I arrived at 2:20, I was dead tired and my room was ready. Michael at the receptionist was very pleasant.

The BAD

1. They only receive 15 Cable stations so you wont be watching much TV (very old TV also)
2. The rooms are as basic as you will find as far as looks and decor goes
3. The A/C really doesnt stay cold for long, although the unit showed 65 degrees
3. The Ironing board in room #105 is Broken. They need to throw it out
4. Alarm clock wasnt plugged in so i had plug it in and set the time
5. No Coffee in the room and the avg hotel has a coffee in the room so I cant rate it avg in that regard
6. Houskeeping knocks on youir door long before checkout. In my case, I just got out of the shower and she started tapping at the door at 9:50 am as I was dressing. I really hate to be bothered so early in the morning. They need to change this policy. Housekeeping should not start until 11am, where many guest have already checked out anyway.

Room Tip: I say if you need to pull over due to fatigue or you are desparate for a pace to stay for a night or 2 at the last minute, then go ahead and book it. But I wouldnt do so otherwise Make sure the ironing board isnt broken like mine was if you plan on doing ironing
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My family was taking a trip aroung florida and we can across this hotel because a friend of mine said it was recently renovated and under new ownership. The lobby was very clean and inviting. My kids loved the stairs and fireplace (they reminded them of their grandparent's home). The gentelman behind the counter was very help; he suggested that we get one of the new suites that had a king room and 2 queen beds in it. It was perfect!! the kids had their place we had ours. they loved the pool but i would have liked the hot tub to have been hot. Breakfast was delicious eggs and sausage are always a favorite. The maids were quick and gave extra towels and soap/ shampoo in the kids room. Over all it was a GREAT stay and will and have recommended it to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family