“Wonderful tea selections as well as light fare” 5 of 5 stars

Wisteria Tea Room & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Soups, Gluten Free
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Wonderful tea selections as well as light fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My grandma and I made a trip here for lunch. I had a cob salad with a home made cilantro dressing that was absolutely fantastic! While both the food and teas are above par, decor is definitely feminine and floral, clearly making this a female destination for a lunch out with the ladies!!

• Visited November 2012

haines city, fl
“So glad we stopped by!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

On our way home from a trip to Sanibel Island, my husband and I stopped at the Wisteria Tea Room, and we are so glad we did! We chose the Royal Tea experience with the three tiers of tea treats. Artichoke quiche may have been my favorite, but it's hard to say because the scone was perfect, and double chocolate creme brûlée, um yes please! A surprising favorite for my husband was the torte featuring goat cheese and raspberry jalapeño jam. We brought a jar home it was so good! The teas were delicious, and it was fun to try different flavors. My favorite part is that they make everything fresh and in house. I hope we can go back soon!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank letsgosomewheresoon
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Tea Please”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

A very nice place whether you want Tea or not. Other delightful beverages are also served. Today at 11:30, and they only opened at 11:00 a.m. we had to wait a few minutes for a table. Someone had made reservations for 10, but did not show up. We will make reservations in the future. Service is very helpful and friendly. The staff can tell you all about their Menu in a blink of an eye. The food is home made and you can tell. The Specials of the day were ordered by 2 of us, but I ordered the Duo Salad. Delightful Chicken Salad and Egg Salad on a bed of greens. The place was full and the noise level high. You could always tell when food was served, as it got quiet. Save room for great desserts. This will be a go to place in the future.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sissy N
Fort Myers, Fl, USA
“A Tea Room of Choice by all who come......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Wisteria, a lovely tea room, is a former home. The business owner has done a wonderful job of making over this home into a tea room. The former home of a middle school English teacher, who was a very proper lady. So wouldn't she be delighted to see this home now? The food is served with style on beautiful china and clean crisp linens. I think little girls should have their birthday parties here and be able to practice lovely manners.with charming aunts, doting mothers.and adoring grandmothers. Working women also love to lunch here - a break from office life. Many varieties of tea are available in tea pots. Gifts are available to purchase. PS: there are
men here too enjoying it all.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Virginia730
Naples, Florida
“A Place That Lives Up To It's Billing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Kind friends invited us to the Wisteria Tea Room for lunch. Now honestly, as a transplant from England, I'm skeptical of any US establishment that claims to know how to make tea. Well, judging on the English Breakfast tea that we had, thecWisteria has the art down, and their scones are the real article too :-) As we were out for lunch we didn't go for the full afternoon tea, but between us had very nice salad, soup and sandwiches. Highly recommended.
One word of warning ... If you approach up 2nd St. From central Ft. Myers make sure you don't overshoot. 2nd St. Is one way, and once you are past the Wisteria there is no easy way back!
Our friends were nice enough to pick up the check, so I can't speak to price -- but given the very non-ritzy location, I'm sure it's reasonable.

Visited May 2013