“Special place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Just a quick review. What a treasure for our town. If you want a peaceful, tranquil and elegant experience in a beautifully remodeled Florida house, try this. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Clark R

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My sisters & I had the best lunch yesterday. Bobbie, the warm & friendly owner, and Darlene, our waitress, were exceptionally helpful. They explained the menu with great detail, not because it was our first time there but because that's the type of place it is. The food was spectacular, as was the service. We bought tea to brew at home and other unique items from the gift shop. It was a delicious find!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My mother and I recently visited the Wisteria Tea room in celebration of her birthday. With all the positive reviews, this was a place we wanted to try out, as we love food. :) The house is a little, old, yellow house, with dainty curtains, tablecloths, and china of different designs. We had made a reservation, as this was recommended to me, but I feel we could have walked in and had a table within minutes without a reservation, as it was only the two of us. The owner sat us at a little table by the window. The waitstaff and owner are incredibly attentive and very delightful. What I loved hearing from our waitress is that each morning before they open the door to the restaurant, they pray over the house that God will bless them and the little tea house each day. The had a great menu, with numerous varieties of teas, which are unlimited to try. My mother and I ordered the "Royal Tea" from the menu, which came with a soup or salad, along with a three-tier tray consisting of scones, desserts, quiche, finger sandwiches, strawberries, and freshly made cream. We honestly didn't think we'd be able to come close to finishing all the food, but being so delicious, we pretty much topped off the entire tray!! This was our lunch, and I can say that I was so full, I was not able to eat dinner that night. I will definitely be coming back to try some of their items on the regular menu. The "Royal Tea" is a treat. Definitely something you should order for special occassions. I can't wait to come back and my mother says the same. I'm so glad we tried this place. They've won me over as a customer :)

1  Thank Dreams008
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My mother in law invited my daughter and I to have tea with her at the wisteria tea room. It was a fantastic experience! Inside was beautiful. The service was outstanding. I believe our servers name was Darlene. She was so friendly an proffesional. She explained the menu and tea selections exceptionally. She even brought my 5 yr old a mini tea cup and suggested a small pot of strawberry kiwi tea. She loved it and felt so grown up. We loved the savory and sweet tastings we enjoyed. I think this will be a staple for every trip! I didn't try their entrees but the menu looked fantastic and what I saw on other guests plates looked delicious. I can't wait to go back :)

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Been to the tea room several times-each time was just great! High tea was exceptional, staff that can't be beat--very accommodating, service is great, scones & summertime strawberry soup a real winner!! This was really needed in downtown Fort Myers--thanks for bringing it to us! Better make reservations during the season if you want to get in.