“I like Italian about 2xs a week.!”

Citrola's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #152 of 872 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Today we stopped in this Italian restaurant, in Fort Myers Florida. The outside gave no clue to how good the service and food was going to be.
We stopped for lunch, they had three different menus. I ordered the Stromboli and my wife had the linguine and clams. The service was excellent, the food was tasty and my wife loves the linguine and clams.
This restaurant is on College parkway in Fort Myers we will definitely go again. My thanks to the owner and the staff.

1  Thank Tom the Travele... F

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have been to Citrola's many times and really like the food. The pastas and pizzas there are amazing. The service is pretty good. It seems that the chefs are very experienced and for the most part got the food out fast. I will continue to go there on a regular basis

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Ate here on our last night in Fort Myers. The food was excellent and the service was over the top. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. I will definitely go here again.

1  Thank Binarysmart
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I was a bit confused by the different locations. Fort Myers Beach where we originally found Citrola's and ate there many times. They closed for a while and looking on TA I found there was a location on College Parkway. Then I saw their new location on McGregor.

It was a long day for me and decided to have a late lunch. I was right around the corner and decided to give them a try. After all, I had enjoyed so many meals at the other location. Upon entering, it appeared they had completed a ton of remodeling. I was promptly seated in the back dining room. My server was Sheri, awesome personality-feel like I've known her for years!
Was craving a Philly cheesesteak, so that's what I ordered. Very good, not great lacked seasoning but easily remedied with some salt. Love their French fries, coated with a seasoning. Their lunch specials were organized by $ from 8-11. Also, many other choices.

One thing I do know, they do pizza very well. Not like all the so called chain pizza places. Will be going back for dinner soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have made our second trip to Citrola's on McGregor Blvd. near Sanibel this evening. They are running a 1/2 off price on pizzas on Tuesday evenings and it's a great bargain. We had originally tried this pizza in April and ordered the Mediterranean which our family loved. I am so glad they renovated, and moved into the old Starz restaurant facility. We had eaten at that restaurant and had the worst pizza we've ever eaten. We're from Chicago, so we KNOW good pizza. Citrola's thin crust, is crisp, baked well, good fresh ingredients, and I like the fresh crisp salad. Although it's still hard to find a substitute for our beloved Chicago pizza, Citrola comes close with their thin crust offerings. We have not waited more than 10 mins for a table, ok, it's still off-season, but the service is very good and the pies always arrive at the table in a timely manner and always piping hot and delicious. This is a good thing for this area, folks. I would suggest you take advantage of this gem sitting in our midst. We want to stop in for lunch so we can try that menu as well as perhaps trying some of the Italian dishes vs the pizza we know is a sure thing. Give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.