“THE Best Burger !!!!!”

BurgerQuE
Ranked #70 of 928 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: BurgerQuE offers great burgers and bbq. Unique Burger/BBQ combinations are our specialty. We also have an amazing beer selection, including many craft and local craft beers.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have searched for this burger......not since Councils in Bradenton have I had one like it. Well, my quest is over. I ordered just the regular cheeseburger, comes with two sides. I was advised to try the bacon Mac N Cheese, so I got that and the beans. Ordered a lemonade to go with it.

Lemonade was home made, not the powdered stuff. Good sign. Food arrived, the mac n cheese looked great, the beans looked great. But the burger.........I cannot convey it in words, you will have to get your own.
Mac N Cheese - oh yeah.
The Beans ? BBQ'd goodness, could be a meal by themselves.
The Burger? The taste only a flat top grill and good beef can deliver. Had that great seared taste I was looking for.

Dont take my word for it - go there. It will be the burger you judge all others by.

And they have beers !!!

Did I mention the great price ?

Get Some !

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I tried this place 8 months ago had the brisket good. Well Lets update my review... This has to be the best burger I had in recent memory. It was simple and elegant. I do not give out 5 stars but Burgerque deserve it. OHHH if you are patient you must try their home made potato chips. Worth the wait hot crispy lightly salted. Hotdog good also.

My only complaint is the confusing parking lot.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

If you are on Florida's West Coast and really want a good burger, this is the place! The meet is "fluffy" and "melts" in your mouth, the fries are super crispy!
It's a drive through from the beginning, buy they have tables outside. Not the best view, buy that's part of the charm/taste in this case...

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a hidden gem. They have a very quaint beer garden and great selection of beers and their food is excellent. Some of the best bbq around. Plus their customer service is excellent. Our server remembered us from a previous visit and what we ordered, very impressive. They have a regular customer with me.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great sauce and the smoked chicken breast and pulled pork had a good flavor. But only about average as far a bbq goes. Then the meat portions were skimpy, and everything was served in plastic containers. Service was very good. Bottom line is I wouldn't go back for the bbq, maybe only to try the burgers or for the good selection of beers on tap.