TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,146 results
All reviews bell tower mon thur beer and wine movie theater light dinner great hotel home away from home full kitchen pool area complimentary breakfast within walking distance pool and hot tub restaurants and shopping living room baseball tournament housekeeping staff rooms were very clean
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2019

It did not start off so well for Me for the first two days ! I requested a poolside room and got a pool view instead. I was told that it was because of the renovations going on. The very next day the dishwasher/garbage disposal clogged up and was repaired. Then upon returning to the same room later that afternoon the air conditioner had frozen up. That required a complete change of rooms and transferring my personal possessions at 6 PM which caused me to miss the Evening Social. (which was fine with me) I requested that the room be comped and it was for that one night. I was also told that I would receive 30k points and I received 25k on my Hilton Account to date. The staff was friendly and accommodating in view of the circumstances.
The Hotel is in dire need of the existing renovations. This is a good time to mention that the existing couches in the rooms are the most uncomfortable on the planet (exaggeration) and takes alot of effort getting up out of one after sinking into one.
The food at the complimentary evening Social and Also at breakfast was Mediocre/Average at 'Best' for a Hilton property. I am being generous.
The maid service was staggered. Sometimes in the Morning and sometimes late afternoon. There were times when I wondered if they were going to show up,but they eventually did. The amenities left in the room were inconsistent and varied with different maids.
I should be easy to identify since I am probably the Only 15 night Diamond Member consecutive night stay ( August into Sept) recently with aforementioned Glitches approaching1.5 Million pts.
I just went with the flow for the most part during my stay.
Met several Hurricane Dorian escapees.

For the money, it is worth a stay at this property. Especially if you are looking for a Suite with kitchen etc. Unforeseen situations cant be helped and other suggestions (food quality) can be given attention and definitely improved upon to satisfy guests and have repeat business. The property is kept clean which matters to me.

Date of stay: August 2019
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower and for sharing your experience. Please accept our apologies that we did not do better with your overall visit. We know our guests expect a flawless experience, and our goal is to deliver nothing short of this in every aspect of your visit.

Your comments are appreciated and have been shared with our entire team, as we are always working to improve the comfort, presentation, and appeal of our product.

Thank you again for your visit and for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Very nice hotel and we had excellent service. The kitchen staff was the best! Clean rooms, friendly staff, pool & hot tub. I would definately stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton next time I visit Ft.Myers.

Date of stay: July 2019
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Your review pretty much summed up what we aim to provide here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We had to evacuate due to Hurricane Dorian, we were lucky to find availability here. The staff has been great, the breakfast is very good and is fresh and hot and free, there is happy hour during week with drinks and appetizers. The room has a kitchen and separate bedroom. The hotel is very clean and they have been very accommodating guests who have pets who have been affected by the Hurricane. If you’re ever in the area you should give this place a try, you will not be sorry, it’s a great value for the money.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We thank you for taking the time to share your review and for the nice comments. Consistency in the cleanliness of our property, the options and quality of our food & beverage offerings, and the friendly & attentive nature of our team is of utmost importance to us, and it is wonderful to read that we continue to excel in these areas.

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower and for your recommendation to others. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We had to make a last minute evacuation due to Dorian. A friend gave a recommendation. We needed pet friendly due to our cat. We arrived and from that time people have been extremely friendly and professional! We have a kitchen with everything except and oven. Dishwasher, microwave, full size refrigerator freezer. All utensils , pots pans, toaster included. Breakfast is included, all the regular condiments but yesterday was bacon, omelets, fresh potatoes and waffle making machines. Today was scrambled eggs, pork sausage hash browns and fresh made chocolate cup cakes. Happy hours is 4-7 Monday-Thursday with finger food (chicken tenders, sliders riblets) and complimentary drinks. The chefs/workers in the kitchen are absolutely amazing. There’s two grills by the pool for your use. The value is absolutely amazing. Close to many places to eat and shop and about 6 miles no traffic ride to the beach. Great job guys! We’ll be here a few more days but couldn’t wait to review
Ron and Heather

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the very kind review. We understand that the circumstances that required you to visit were not ideal, but it is nice to read that our amenities and location, complemented with our team of hospitality professionals helped to make your time in Fort Myers comfortable.

Our entire team works diligently each day to create a wonderful atmosphere for our guests, so having such a glowing review really means a lot to us.

It was a pleasure having you as our guests, and we hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

The rooms/suites are spacious as in other Homewood Suites. The A/C was a bit noisy as in other hotels, too. The Gym was rather small and had ergometers. At check in, the staff could have been more friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers – Bell Tower and for taking the time to share your experience. We monitor our reviews very closely, and whether positive or constructive, we appreciate and value all guest feedback, and work diligently to address issues that may have had a negative impact on their overall experience.