“Frequent visitor” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Ranked #5 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersSilver level
Miami Beach, Florida
“Frequent visitor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I travel to Ft. Myers on business several days a month and I always stay here. The rooms are nice (and I like the suites). The staff is very professional and always have a smile and by now most of them know me by name. After a long day I park my car for the night, check in my suite, go to a nice dinner and a several cold beverages and I am all set. If you feel the urge to go out Bell Tower is close by (excellent dining options, movies, night life etc).

Again I always feel at home here and welcomed by the staff, the food is excellent. If I ever have any issues they are cleared up promptly. It's not a five star and the furniture etc is not five star but the rooms are clean and the staff treats you like you are in a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Location and staff is fine but the rooms are old and the furniture too, look it is the same from the 60's. It is as incomfortable as the El Cheapo motels that you find at $20.00 on side oh highways.

I usually goes In Homewood hotels while on family trip because I like the style and hospitality but I will never come back to this one.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dany D
FMYHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us and we appreciate your loyalty to our brand. We value your business and your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Warm regards,
Lee Bellamy
Overland Park, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed 4 nights at Homewood suites this week during a visit to Florida for Christmas holiday. The room was OK, but needs an update (carpet, etc.) Had a bit of an old hotel smell. I agree that room was big enough for the family and everything in the kitchen worked fine. The pool was nice, hot tub was warm.

I thought the breakfast was below normal standard for a Hilton family hotel and was the greatest impact in my overall rating. The hot dishes were not very good and the Belgian waffles were inconsistent in their texture and often burned. Many Hampton Inns have a better breakfast.

Lots of families at the hotel this week so my kids enjoyed that.

Room Tip: If you have kids, try to get a first floor room that opens to the pool courtyard. You will have som...
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jocobrit
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests expectations every time. I am sorry we fell short of that goal during your stay. I will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I do have exciting news in concerns to our guest suites. As we approach April 2013, we will be renovating every guest suite with new carpet, bathroom tile, kitchen cabinets, and a few other cosmetics to help update and freshen up the look of our suites. I sincerely hope that you will consider our Homewood Suites the next time you are visiting Ft Myers.
Cary, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

During our stay in Ft. Myers, FL for a baseball showcase event, we stayed at the Homewood Suites Bell Tower. Our days started earlier than the breakfast hours the hotel staff was prepared for. Kim and Charity were instrumental in arranging an earlier start to the breakfast hours for the benefit of several young ball players. Because of Kim and Charity these young men did not have to go play baseball all day long in front of 60+ college scouts on an empty stomach. THANK YOU BOTH for showing the care and consideration that is appreciated more than I can adequately express.

Room Tip: From what I can tell, all rooms are clean, comfortable and generally good in quality, price and sele...
Galveston Island, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

If you have to travel, you will appreciate Homewood Suites. I used to stay at this hotel when I was a flight attendant on layovers. It was like being on vacation. When I traveled with my Mother we would stay here also. Always clean. Lovely suites(big enough for three people). Great breakfast. Love the convenience to stores, etc.

Room Tip: I always get a room overlooking the pool and the palms - looks out on the back of the property.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Several days before arrival, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a welcome email from front desk manager Donna, telling me to be sure to contact her before arrival if I had any special requests or concerns. When I did check in I received a little welcome page (bottled water and snacks) for being a Hilton Honors member. I just recently joined their program and they seem to really treat their members well.

The suite was wonderful with big screen TVs in both lr and br, and the kitchen was fully equipped with lots of plates glasses and silver. Also the pillows on the bed were wonderful, and I am considering ordering some, since they managed to be both firm and soft at the same time. There is a card in the room with info about doing this.

There is also a nice outdoor area around the pool where you can relax and read. And a hot breakfast is served daily. I was there for only one night of their dinner offering, but the food was good and plentiful, and it included as much wine as you wanted. This one is definitely a keepe

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Kim and Charity were great. The hotel is very clean, staff is friendly, and the food is quite good.

It is very close to a movie theatre and lots of stores for shopping.

The parking lot is well lit, and there is a free business center, as well as free wi fi.

Wonderful place for a visit witih children, as they serve dinner four nights a week.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends