Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
$99
Hampton.com
$109
Hyatt.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$84
$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
1,009 results
All reviewsbell towermon thurlight dinnermovie theatergreat hotelhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbeer and wineseparate bedroomwithin walking distancefull kitchencomplimentary breakfastevery morningpool areapool and hot tubrestaurants and shoppingbaseball tournament
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed 4 nights at Homewood suites this week during a visit to Florida for Christmas holiday. The room was OK, but needs an update (carpet, etc.) Had a bit of an old hotel smell. I agree that room was big enough for the family and everything in the kitchen worked fine. The pool was nice, hot tub was warm.

I thought the breakfast was below normal standard for a Hilton family hotel and was the greatest impact in my overall rating. The hot dishes were not very good and the Belgian waffles were inconsistent in their texture and often burned. Many Hampton Inns have a better breakfast.

Lots of families at the hotel this week so my kids enjoyed that.

Room Tip: If you have kids, try to get a first floor room that opens to the pool courtyard. You will have some patio furniture and a small table.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jocobrit
FMYHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to meet and exceed our guests expectations every time. I am sorry we fell short of that goal during your stay. I will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I do have exciting news in concerns to our guest suites. As we approach April 2013, we will be renovating every guest suite with new carpet, bathroom tile, kitchen cabinets, and a few other cosmetics to help update and freshen up the look of our suites. I sincerely hope that you will consider our Homewood Suites the next time you are visiting Ft Myers.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

During our stay in Ft. Myers, FL for a baseball showcase event, we stayed at the Homewood Suites Bell Tower. Our days started earlier than the breakfast hours the hotel staff was prepared for. Kim and Charity were instrumental in arranging an earlier start to the breakfast hours for the benefit of several young ball players. Because of Kim and Charity these young men did not have to go play baseball all day long in front of 60+ college scouts on an empty stomach. THANK YOU BOTH for showing the care and consideration that is appreciated more than I can adequately express.

Room Tip: From what I can tell, all rooms are clean, comfortable and generally good in quality, price and selection. No recommendation.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2012

If you have to travel, you will appreciate Homewood Suites. I used to stay at this hotel when I was a flight attendant on layovers. It was like being on vacation. When I traveled with my Mother we would stay here also. Always clean. Lovely suites(big enough for three people). Great breakfast. Love the convenience to stores, etc.

Room Tip: I always get a room overlooking the pool and the palms - looks out on the back of the property.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Several days before arrival, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a welcome email from front desk manager Donna, telling me to be sure to contact her before arrival if I had any special requests or concerns. When I did check in I received a little welcome page (bottled water and snacks) for being a Hilton Honors member. I just recently joined their program and they seem to really treat their members well.

The suite was wonderful with big screen TVs in both lr and br, and the kitchen was fully equipped with lots of plates glasses and silver. Also the pillows on the bed were wonderful, and I am considering ordering some, since they managed to be both firm and soft at the same time. There is a card in the room with info about doing this.

There is also a nice outdoor area around the pool where you can relax and read. And a hot breakfast is served daily. I was there for only one night of their dinner offering, but the food was good and plentiful, and it included as much wine as you wanted. This one is definitely a keepe

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Kim and Charity were great. The hotel is very clean, staff is friendly, and the food is quite good.

It is very close to a movie theatre and lots of stores for shopping.

The parking lot is well lit, and there is a free business center, as well as free wi fi.

Wonderful place for a visit witih children, as they serve dinner four nights a week.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends