Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$89
$113
$104
Hampton.com
$119
$107
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
CandlewoodSuites
$250
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$69
$105
$109
$98
All reviewsbell towermon thurlight dinnermovie theatergreat hotelhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbeer and wineseparate bedroomwithin walking distancefull kitchencomplimentary breakfastevery morningpool areapool and hot tubrestaurants and shoppingbaseball tournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2012

To Homewood suites, My husband and I would like to say thank you for making us feel welcome at your hotel. Also employee there name Mark Lucier who went out of his way to help us out. I understand he and his wife are from chiacgo area north of Illinois, He,s a very hard worker, But north people are most of them.Also meant his wife by the pool area which we had alot in comment. I don,t know what you do for your enployees but Mark does deserve some kind of letter, pin,money or what ever. Thank you For your hospitally. I ll be back in Dec of this year. Sincerley Mr. Mrs. Shattuck of Rochester, N.Y.

Room Tip: Patio suites were Excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carol s
FMYHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments to Mark as well as the rest of the team. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in December. Safe travels!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is an older generation Homewood. The carpet in my suite had both bleach spots and dark spots of an unknown origin. Not enought light at the vanity to shave. I have to speculate that many of the positive stem from the abundant food, wine and beer at the manager's reception.

Do not be misled by the exterior and exterior photos. This place is in dire need of a makeover.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
FMYHW, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

I'm sorry to hear that your stay was less than exceptional. We strive to exceed all of our guests expectations. We hope that you will stay again should your travels bring you back to Ft Myers.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

The actual hotel inconvienenced us quite a bit. But surprisingly leo and carlos from maintnence were so helpful and friendly. Thanks guys!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My family visited Florida for a bit and stayed in this hotel, I came to see them there and I couldn't believe the courtesy and compassion that the employees have at this hotel! My family loved it. One person I spoke with named Jeff H. was so nice and really knew the area, and directed my family to everywhere in time. I will always stay there:) As well as anyone I know. Thanks Jeff H. for the smiles and friendly help. We appreciate you especially!!!! See you and thanks again. It was great:)

Room Tip: pool was awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Group of 10 stayed at this hotel and were surprised by the great amenities. Arrived in the late afternoon and was greeted by smiling front desk personnel. All rooms were beyond our expectations and were very clean and comfortable. Then we experienced complimentary dinner with complimentary wine and beer with our meal. Meal was outstanding and hot! The next morning we experienced a great complimentary breakfast with waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, all the rolls you could think of, fresh fruit, fruit juices, coffee and tea and a variety of cereal! We were amazed at how clean the dining area was, as there were a lot of guests! Kim does an outstanding job as head of the kitchen staff. We will definitely return to this wonderful hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms were great!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends