I stayed at this hotel because it was the only one I could find in the area where I needed to be. It ran me about $200 a night, but it was a very nice place. I had two rooms that included a kitchenette with a stove, fridge and microwave. The living room and bedroom each had a flat screen TV with all the usual cable channels. The room was quiet each of the four nights I stayed. The heating-and-air system was powerful, changing the climate in minutes.
The lobby-and-dining area had a big fish tank. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare of bagels, oatmeal and fruit. But the spread was bigger than most places I've been. Also, the place had a great workout room with a top-of-the-line treadmill, elliptical machine, recumbent bike and weights. It was, however, small.
The hotel is in a high-end shopping development with a movie theater a few steps away. It is also across the street from a Starbucks and Target. The nearest beach is 20-30 minutes away depending on traffic.
All in all, a nice place to stay if you don't mind laying out some cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites by Hilton® Fort Myers gives you the space to do things your way in this charming South Florida city. Whether you’re visiting for business, spending a weekend shooting the fairways at the many South Florida golf courses, or simply catching some winter sun on Gulf of Mexico beaches, our suites let you do things your way. Use this all-suite hotel – only 8 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport – as a family base for taking everyone touring the Everglades and beyond. We’re located within the Bell Tower shopping complex.Work to your own routine while we take care of the little things. A hot full breakfast served seven days a week and evening dinner and drinks*, served Monday through Thursday, are included with your stay. Stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from our convenience store. Work smart in your suite or under poolside sun with WiFi throughout this all-suite Fort Myers hotel.A fitness center equipped with modern cardio equipment and free weights sits alongside an outdoor pool, allowing you to maintain any exercise program. Shoot hoops with the kids on the hotel basketball court. Spend some time in the Bell Tower Shops, where you’ll find excellent shopping, restaurants and a movie theater within one block of the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Fort Myers hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Ft Myers @ Bell Tower Hotel Fort Myers
- Hilton Fort Myers
- Homewood Suites Fort Myers
- Homewood Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Homewood Suites
- Fort Myers Hilton