“Best Ever”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #3 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
“Best Ever”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights. Best staff and cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. Great location also. Will let all my friends know were to stay. Thanks for everything. With the help of the great staff this was the best vacation ever. The driver that picked us up from the airport was great also.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank ricky s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Tampa
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Beautiful hotel close to everything we wanted to see and do in the area. From the minute you drive up the landscaping and outdoor pool area let you know you are in for a treat. Staff is friendly, and accommodating.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Justcallmegoddess
Dallas, TX
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My flight was cancelled and I booked this hotel 10 minutes before I arrived because I had no other option. The hotel shuttle picked me up immediately. I was very pleasantly surprised by a spotless, spacious and updated room and very helpful and friendly staff. The price point is also great. Free internet, free breakfast, and a small (but clean and updated) gym. I have stayed at countless airport hotels and this one stands out as one of the best (if not the best). One small downside is that there is no hotel bar or in-room minibar.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank clementine05
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I lost my travel wallet at the end of my vacation on the way to the airport. Then my flight was cancelled and I had to stay an extra night. I only had one credit card left with little available balance. The staff was extremely empathetic. They applied a AAA discount to the room, informed me there was a free breakfast in the morning and a complimentary shuttle to the airport. They called my room when the shuttle was ready to go because they knew I had to get there early to get through all the extra security, as I was travelling with no identification (also lost). The manager even walked me out. I chose this hotel off a paper given to me at the airport. I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice clean room with great beds and toiletries. I will definitely consider Hampton Inn for future stays. Thank you to all the staff! You made a bad day so much better.

1 Thank timeforvacay
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Despite some of the visitors that stayed during July 14-18 the staff was friendly and accommodating. Kudos to Wendy, Cecilia, Steve, and Mary Jane. Without you all my vacation would have been a disaster.

Room Tip: All the rooms were medium to large size.
1 Thank 01sandy01
Ft Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Hotel was very nice and the staff was awesome. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. Every afternoon they had happy hour in the lobby, that was a nice treat. We were there for baseball and the staff treated the boys nicely and allowed them to hang in the lobby and play cards in between games.

2 Thank Donna M
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The staff make you feel like you are at home. They great you as you enter like you are a long lost friend or family member. The breakfast bar and happy hour are a very nice touch as well. Great experience!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Awesome review, many thanks. It is our utmost desire to give our guests the feeling that they are home whenever they are at our hotel and I am glad that we somehow achieve that goal. Your satisfaction is very important to us and knowing that you left with good experience is a job well done for us. See you soon.