“Comfortable and Clean Room, with Pleasant Staff”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #3 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
North East Kingdom, Vermont
“Comfortable and Clean Room, with Pleasant Staff”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We arrived at the airport at 8:30, and had been picked up by their shuttle in less than 15 minutes. the room was quiet and the bed comfortable. We had all we needed for a good nights sleep.
The breakfast bar the next morning was plentiful with lots to choose from, including fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, bagels and pastries. I couldn't ask for a better start for our vacation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Vermontsun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Bloomingdale
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Hotel is very conveniently located near Fort Myers Airport, with frequent complimentary shuttle service. It is also close to many restaurants and grocery, making it even more convenient. Room furnishings were average but room was clean and comfortable. It was the perfect choice for a 1-night stopover but I would be happy staying for a week or more (i.e. MLB Spring Training). The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Would have rated it as 5-stars if the complimentary breakfast had measured-up - it was OK but I was expecting fresher food quality and more variety (maybe it was just off a bit because it was Easter Sunday). We would stay here again.

2 Thank Carolyn T
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Excellent staff and customer service! The rooms were comfortable, modern and fresh. The hotel is located near restaurant's and shopping and plenty of parking. Only 3 miles from RSW Fort Myers International Airport and the shuttle service is excellent. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank michellelC562BA
Wadena, Minnesota
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is the second year in a row that we have stayed at this hotel for spring training baseball games. It is conveniently located between the Minnesota Twins and the Boston Red Sox training facilities. It just takes a few minutes to drive to either one and it is also very close the the Fort Myers airport. The hotel is on kind of a frontage road, back from the highway a little bit to make it a little quieter. There are all kinds of restaurants in the area, many within walking distance. We walked to Stevie Tomato's Sports Page two nights to watch basketball games at their outdoor bar and also tried Stampede 131 restaurant while we were there. The rooms are clean and nice with plenty of light. No room safe however, which would be a nice addition. There is a small pool area with just a few lounge chairs. The morning breakfast was typical for Hampton Inns, but it had a little more room for seating than some others we have stayed at. One thing they did have that we haven't seen at a Hampton before, was a beer and wine manager's reception some of the evenings-I think it was just on weekdays. The staff was excellent, attentive and helpful. We enjoyed our stay here and it will be our first choice when we come back again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RXCOUPLE
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of our property. We are indeed fortunate enough to be close to 2 of the great Baseball Spring Training Camp (Boston Red Sox/Minnessota Twins and we can't be more happier. Restaurants are walking distances which is a big plus and our little Manager's Reception is just a little touch we thought of doing to welcome our guests. I am very glad that you find all these helpful and enjoyable amenities. We certainly look forward of having you again next Spring.
West Chester, Pa
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Can't go wrong here for access to the airport. We arrived in Ft. Myers and stayed at the Hampton Suites further down I-75 and stayed at this one upon our return for 1 night before flying out. Fine place. For us, it was a great front desk experience as my wife upon our return home thought she had lost her camera and started calling the last few places we were at before we left Ft. Myers. She spoke with a very nice front desk guy named Adam, who was about to tear apart the hotel to search for the lost camera. Fortunatley, we found it in our home and called Adam back to thank him for his effort. can't beat that.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
What a nice thoughtful review! Thank you so much for your kind words about Adam. It is very rewarding to know that his efforts are being appreciated and I am certainly glad that you found your camera. I am sure, it holds tons of great pictures that you hold close to your heart. Hopefully, we get to see you again soon.
Dunkirk, New York
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I run a small cleaning business and The Hampton Inn (Ft. Meyers) was hands down the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in!!!!! I can't express how much better this made my stay.

The staff was wonderful....cheerful, helpful and nice.

Breakfast was great! (Better on the weekends!)

Will always use the Hampton Inns when staying in Ft. Meyers

PS The pillows were awesome!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Awesome review! Many thanks from all of us especially from our Housekeeping Department. They work very hard to make sure that each of our guest will be pleased with the cleanliness of their room when they get here and I am very happy, they did not dissappoint.See you soon.
Chicago
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were in town for Spring Training, as our son is an employee of the Minnesota Twins. The hotel was a perfect location to attend Spring Training. The staff was very helpful with restaurant reccomendatons.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I am pleased that you find our location convenient to your needs. I also hope that you had a wonderful stay and looking forward of having you again next Spring.