Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
$109
$98
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$77
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$84
La Quinta
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$64
CandlewoodSuites
$64
$229
  • Pool
Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)
$69
All reviewsfront deskmanager's receptionfree beermyers airportft myersan early flightroom was cleanthe shuttle drivercomplimentary breakfastwonderful staynice breakfastoutdoor poolrestaurants within walking distancewould definitely stay here againspring trainingthe breakfast areavery nice hotel
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were there just for a weekend and it was great! Front desk was very helpful and wonderful customer service. Pool area was full and but enough chairs. I would recommend to keep the pool towels stocked. Breakfast was great. Good location to get back to the airport. We love Hampton Inns more and more every trip. Thank you again and see you soon!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelgurl171
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Wow, great review. I am very happy that we are part and parcel of making you like staying at Hamptons through the course of years. Hamptons has made it their priority to make sure that guest satisfaction become our ultimate goal and I am pleased that we are able to live up to your expectations. Maybe, we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I just want to mention that Adam, Bethany and Beth at this hotel were fabulous!!! All the hotels in the surrounding area were booked as everyone and their dog was down in the Fort Myers/Naples area... We were trying to get home to Chicago flying standby and they were a tremendous help. They went over and above helping us to find a place to stay, and also helping us find a good place for dinner. The room itself was ok (the desk chair is so huge you really can't walk around your bed) and the breakfast buffet just so-so, so we only gave it 4 stars. But based on customer service alone, we would give it 5 stars. The Waldorf Astoria which we stayed at in Naples could learn a thing or two from Adam, Bethany and Beth!! Friendly, nice, awesome people!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa R
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Wow, what an awesome review. I am delighted to know that you found our customer service to be top notch compare to one of great luxury hotels in the SWFL area. I will certainly pass on the kind words you have for my colleagues Adam and Bethany. Truthfully, we are just being ourselves and just providing customer service the way we know how.With respect,understanding and compassion. It is very rewarding to know that you had an enjoyable stay and left with an impression about us that hopefully would last a long time. We certainly are looking forward to your next visit. My sincerest thanks.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great service and room only problem is bath needed a new grout worn and a little molding around bathtub area. Maybe a little caulking would help, other wish very clean and neat, pleanty of parking, helpful frendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review and also my apologies for the condition of the bathroom. I have alerted our Maintenance Department so they could take care of this issue right away and check other rooms too. I am grateful for bringing this matter to our attention since it is a great tool to know what we might have missed in doing our room inspection that is from the guests perspective. Many thanks again and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Excellent customer service! Donnie and Tabitha were exceptional! Breakfast food and area very organized and clean. Pool area nice size and very clean. Environmental team very courteous and helpful. Airport shuttle very timely and helpful!

Room Tip: Enjoyed back side of hotel - looking out on tree and grass area.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

On behalf of all of us especially Donnie and Tabitha, please accept my sincerest thanks for your great review. They are truly a great asset to our hotel and I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay. We look forward of seeing you here again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The hotel was very well decorated, rooms were a little on the small side but very well furnished. Staff were efficient and pleasant. The breakfast had a large selection and food was good. WIFI connection was easy to use and fast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Great review,Thank you very much. I am happy that you had a wonderful stay and had an enjoyable experience. We strive to offer the best product, and best customer service we can provide. I hope that we will get the chance to be of service to you the next time you visit Fort Myers.