“Excellent Stay and customer service”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Jupiter, Florida
“Excellent Stay and customer service”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I spent one night at the Hampton Inn by the Fort Myers airport. Although that was a problem with my check in, it had to do with my office and not the Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. Great hotel for a great price.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Excellent stay with a beautiful environment. Staff were friendly and the room was welcoming. Despite the lounge not having bar service, it seemed like it would be a great place to get together and meet new people. Pool was warm and well maintained. I would gladly return if I ever find myself needing to stay in Fort Meyers again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband, 16-yr-old son, and I stayed here for three nights during a sports event. We were very pleased with this property. Clean, comfortable beds topped with cozy comforters awaited us after a long day at the ball park. All linens were fluffy and optic-white! Breakfast was hearty enough for our growing boy, and the breakfast hours (6-10) meant that, regardless of our schedule, he never had to skip the most important meal of the day. When our time was extended by a day and I needed to wash a uniform, the front desk attendant introduced me to a man from housekeeping who helped me out. The location of this hotel was perfect for our purposes (5 minutes from JetBlue Park, and 1 minute from I-75). The fitness center is small, with modern machines (a stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical) plus dumbbells up to 50 pounds. There is also a 42" flat-screen tv with DirecTV positioned just right for those of us who run. This gym was enough for me, and although I did encounter a rude guest, I do not consider his attitude to be reflective of the hotel or it's management. We would love to stay there again when we return to Ft. Myers in March, but the price jumps waaaay up during the time of our trip so we will sadly have to stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: First-floor rooms are more convenient as elevators can be slow.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Grand Rapids
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean, we stayed 2 nights. The 2nd day the room was not cleaned well. They left dirty paper cups, they were not in the trash because the small trash was full.

The beds were ok, fridge was nice, the decor was up to date.

Some of the staff encountered was rude. I asked for pool towels, the lady snapped at me to get them from the fitness center. I informed her they were out, she said she would get maintenance to bring us some. So we headed to the pool. Well over 30 minutes later, no towels. Kids want to be done swimming. Went back to the desk. She would NOT give us towels AND she told me my kids could NOT enter the hotel wet and we would have to wait. Another 20 minutes no towels and my kids are now freezing. Not a happy mom.

Our room keys would not open our room or entry door to get into hotel. Very frustrating to keep having them rekeying to fit our door.

Stayed December 2013
2 Thank shuttermother
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
I thank you for the time you spent writing your review and I am deeply sorry that you did not have a good experience at all. We pride ourselves of being able to provide a great customer service and it is very alarming to know that these incidents have occured and we failed you in many aspects. I assure you that Front Desk agents, and all hotel employees will be reinformed-re-trained regarding hospitality and the importance of customer service. I can be reach at beth.feliciano@hilton.com if you wish to discuss this incident further and I can get the necessary details . For now, please accept my sincerest apologies.
Wellington, United States
Reviewed December 30, 2013

very impressed with the complementary breakfast as it had many choices that other hotels do not offer. The hotel was within walking distance to Denny's which truly helped out during our stay on Christmas night. Staff extremely helpful with knowing what would be open during that holiday night. Only 20 minutes from Page Field which was a nice short drive for our departure. Well done to all!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Macedon, New York
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed overnight at this Hampton Inn as we had to catch a flight early the next day at the Fort Myers Airport. The place was extremely well kept and the staff was especially accommodating. If we ever need to stay close to the airport again we will certainly stay there again.

Knoxville, TN
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had an excellent stay at this Hampton Inn for one night while driving north. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was a normal Hampton Inn breakfast. The staff was very friendly, and they made us feel very welcome.

I highly recommend this hotel!