“Comfort and clean”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel was perfect, plenty of breakfast food selections, good coffee, comfortable bed, reasonable cost, and helpful staff. A great stay during a stressful family emergency time. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

All of us here a the Hampton Inn Airport would like to thank you for your wonderful review. We take pride in keeping our rooms clean and our beds comfortable so our guests can enjoy a peaceful sleep. I am glad that you are happy with your hotel choice and accomodations.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75

Reviewed May 4, 2013

They did not provide a shuttle service at 5am and made us pay for our own taxi. They told us we had to go at 4:30 or 5:20am. Mind you, if you want free sample beer and wine when you arrive you have come to the right place

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2013

When we were stuck at the airport due to missing our flight, the staff at the Hampton Inn went out of their way to help us out. They picked us up at the airport, offered us their wonderful breakfast selection over and over again when we got to their hotel and then they allowed us to check-in early so that we could catch up on our sleep. Melissa and her manager were especially great and we could tell that they generally cared about our well-being, which was a comfort after the difficult morning we had had. I can't thank them enough for their kindness and generosity and highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words and review. Melissa and I are just glad to be able to make your already difficult day less stressful. We just wanted you to experience the true meaning of the Hampton Inn Airport Hamptonality, where guests well being is a top priority. I cannot thank you enough for letting us know we managed to bring joy to your almost really bad day.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel offered amazing service!! The rooms were clean, contemporary and fully renovated. My Flight into Ft. Myers was delayed and I didn’t land until almost 2am. I called the hotel and asked for the hotel van to pick me up. She said the shuttle stops at 1230am but hop in a taxi and the hotel would pay for it. (I didn’t ask). Later “that” morning I asked the front desk about rental cars as I wanted a convertible. They directed me to an employee that works there and also at National Rent a car (Nancy) she was helpful, got me a nice car at a good rate . I went back to the hotel and asked for a late checkout. The lady at the front desk couldn’t have been more accommodating. This hotel was one of the highlights of my trip. Good work !!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Our main goal is to provide great service to our guests and I am very happy that we did not fail your expectations.It is our hope to leave a good lasting impression and I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by people who share the same belief that customer service is our priority. Nancy and the rest of our crew has definitely been a big part of our success. I am looking forward of having you again in our property next time you visit Fort Myers.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Moving to Fort Myers - We used this hotel as a base to find a home and make all of the arrangements. Hotel staff was very helpful. We stayed a week and then came back again the next week. HINT: use the Hilton.com site to get the best rates. Use your AAA and/or AARP membership for better rates.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very pleased that with our competitive rates and great hotel, you chose to stay with us. We are committed in providing our guest the best service we can and affordable rates that we can ofer on the time frame tha we are allowed to do so. We can only hope that you will continue to rcommend our hotel to your friends when they come to visit Fort Myers. Again thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

A great place to stay, very courteous, nice breakfast with hot food. Nice pool and close to shopping. Staff was very helpful. The room was fresh, clean and very modern. We would stay there again. The bed was very comfortable and the TV was large.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thak you for a wonderful review. Thee is nothing bette than having a guest giving details of the service and amenities that we provide and it gives me a tremendous pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay. All of us here at the Hampton Inn Airport are looking forward of hopefully of your next visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a really nice hotel close to Fort Myers Airport and Jet Blue Stadium. Also a 15 minute drive to Fort Myers Beach (when there is no traffic). Front desk employees are great, very helpful with places to go, where to eat/drink and things to see. Very acccomodating. Pool area is nice. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Daily breakfast has a great variety. Coffee, tea and water available all day. Lobby/seating area is bright, clean and very pleasant with plenty of tables and seating with two large screen TV's.
Denny's and Wendy's are right next door. Walgreens is right on the corner and Publix is across the street. Free WiFi for guests. We rented a car, however, they provide a shuttle to and from the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor facing the back of the hotel. Our room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LaraineCartier
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

I am very happy to know that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us and thank you for a great review. We strive to offer the best service we can to everyone that stays with us and hope for them to leave with good memories. I am thrilled to know that we have met your expectations and did not disappoint. I am looking forward of having you again hopefully in the near future in our property. Many thanks.