“Excellent front desk service!!”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I needed all kinds of help with electronic issues for some reason and the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and nice about it! The hotel is very near the airport and a very nice mall so it made the end of our vacation very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GodsArmy7
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The staff demostrated exceptional hospitality skills. They were all friendly and knowledgable about the amenities and perks offered at the hotel as well as the local area eateries and attractions. The room was clean and nicely appointed. The bed was very comfortable and the AC was cold. Satellite TV, Microwave, fridge, lap desk and hair dryer all came in handy. Complimentary breakfast was better than most and the Managers Special, complimentary beer, wine and snacks was a treat after a long day of work. I would like to have seen an in-room safe, however the staff offered the use of the desk area safe for my valuables. In general, an outstanding experience. I will stay at Hampton Inn again, anywhere I travel.

Room Tip: Read the reviews...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank chris s
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I like Hampton Inns because they always include a good breakfast to start your day. This place is no exception. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Clean , nice sized rooms. Good coffee always available.
Close to I-75,also making it convenient to the airport. Also has an airport shuttle

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We checked in for two nights. The hotel was very nice and clean making it a pleasant stay. But what most impressive was the outstanding service by the front desk, especially Mike who went over and beyond the call of duty to help us. I felt I was at a Mercedes Benz store with his assistance and degree of helpfulness.

Glen and Marleny, Central Florida.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel was very clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful when requested. The Manager's complimentary happy hour during the week was a very nice touch and much appreciated. The complimentary breakfasts, a well-known trademark of Hampton Inns, were well-supplied and attended by staff - great job! I was suprised at the low price for my stay (King - non-smoking) for two days. That kind of value is hard to beat anywhere in a high quality room, accomodations, with very pleasant, courteous staff members. I can't imagine anyone would be disappointed with their stay and I highly recommend this location. "I'll be back..." Thank you!

Charles M.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The hotel was not only clean and pleasant but the staff, specially the managers and front desk personnel were so helpful, very professional, courteous, and very welcoming. Service, the hot breakfast, the manager's snacks in the afternoon were very well presented and much appreciated. It was like being home, very secure and relaxing,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Leo D
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had to stay in Ft. Myers for an extra 2 days because of tropical storm Issac. We were bumped from the last flight out of Ft. Myers and decided to check in at the Hampton. The shuttle drivers, the desk clerks, and everyone we encountered made this a most relaxing stay. We enjoyed the pool, the ample breakfast selections, and the pizza delivery suggestions. We went to our room and found the TV had no signal. We figured it was the storm but called the front desk anyway. Someone was up to fix it in less than 5 minutes and had it working in about the 10 minutes. Everyone was prompt and friendly. We stay at the Hampton Inn because the beds are comfortable and rates are usually reasonable. Ft. Myer Hampton was above and beyond.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family