“Great value and customer service!”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great value and customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

I had stayed at this Hampton Inn a couple of years back and my experience was excellent then, so when I needed a room near the airport I naturally thought of them again. I was pleasantly surprised at the new renovations. Its like a brand new hotel. The staff was as helpful and courteous as ever and the ammenities are great! I plan on being in the area during Spring Training this year and would likely stay here again since its so close to the new Red Sox stadium.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
State College, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at this beautifully renovated inn and the staff was friendly and helpful. There was a free shuttle from the airport that brought us back to the Inn. My kids loved the Apple iMac computers for free guest use. The rooms were clean with big LCD screen TVs. I would recommend this place as I enjoyed my stay there with my family and they serve free breakfast!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

My family was in town over the weekend and the Hampton inn airport is the most convenient from our house. We recommended it since we know Hamptons have standards for their hotels. The airport Hampton offers very good service, free parking, free breakfast and free wifi. The best part though was that this property was very recently renovated. It looks like a brand new hotel!! Rooms were clean with modern furnishings. There was even an I-Mac in the lobby for guest use! There was also a managers reception in the evenings..free snacks and beer! What more could you ask for.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank adal n
New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Wow! We like to stay at Hampton Inns since they are typically clean, nice hotels. This particular Hampton Inn goes above and beyond, hence the need to write this review! We always liked this location in the past for its clean rooms, fresh cookies, and friendly staff, but after the recent renovations, it's like an entirely new hotel! My favorite part was the modern update and decor in the rooms -- it feels less like a hotel and more like you are staying in someone's really nicely decorated home! And the beds are super comfy, to say the least. From the incredible breakfasts to assortment of nice coffees, teas, and hot chocolate, we were VERY happy and surprised by all of the little touches. My husband (of course) was especially excited about the new flat screen TVs in each room and was quite impressed that they have Apple iMacs for complimentary use in the lobby! Last but definitely not least, for those of you like us who value the importance of a clean bathroom when you're away from home -- the updates are absolutely gorgeous and the bathrooms are spotless. We will definitely be staying at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hooplaneen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

We had some family in town and we sent names of a few hotels which were close by. They chose the Hampton Inn because of the Hilton brand and their usually consistent standards. The Hampton inn didn't disappoint! They just recently renovated all the rooms and the lobby and it now has a modern feel. It looks like a brand new hotel. We were very impressed. We tagged along with the family when they went to check in and were pleasantly surprised by the new decor. Our family reported they had a wonderful stay and they said they will be staying there when they come back.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Valparaiso, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed here they have remodled this place completely and it is really cool inside. The staff goes out of there way to be nice and accomadating and it was super easy to get to the airport. The beds are more comfortable then my own home bed and they have soft pillows. The room was great, and the best suprise was the breakfest, definitley the best free breakfest I have ever had at a hotel. I would definitley stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jflames
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

My family (wife and three young children) stayed here on our drive back to Indiana. We were impressed with the staff who were very friendly and had cookies and coffee or us when we arrived. The rooms were great, with very nice beds, bathroom, and a large tv. Breakfast in the morning was also a plus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012