“not bad for a chain restaurant”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #254 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 239 433-0097
Cape Coral, Florida
“not bad for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

when you really need a steak or some comfort food and you know you'll get a good quality and taste I like to go to the Outback I love the blooming onion and now the Ahi tuna is also a good choice.
and of course if I'm feeling particularly be lazy I can just order online and drive up and everything's ready for me

• Visited February 2014

Des Moines, Iowa
“Eating in the Bar”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was served by a Woman named Christiana. She pointed out immediately their are 3 of them at the bar so my description was I had the younger taller Christian.
Right when I get there she seemed not interested in me as a single guest and way more interested in the couples and groups. I ordered the flat bread that I enjoyed at the bar but when I was finished the togo order was not ready, I think she forgot about it and the togo didn't have any utensils or napkins.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Going down slowly”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Always loved the Outback and have been coming to this restaurant for years. Many changes today. The tables are squished together and god forbid you sit in the back near the kitchen - the servers come out and carry trays over your head. Bread was not warm. Ordered Walk-About soup - not piping hot, ordered the Flatbread - burnt. One person with me ordered the new Crispy Chicken Burger. She asked the server if it was popular/good, and she said yes, then told her that it is a buffalo sauce style chicken and asked if she wanted it on the side. Wouldn't you note that on the menu? Good thing the server noted it. Both other ladies at my table ordered caesar salads. One came with dressing one came without? Consistencies for the same table order? Also, what happened to the Scallops option on the pasta. Definitely not a good experience today. The restaurant seems to be more like the Olive Garden - cheap.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Blooming onion was blooming good!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Since it was the day after the Outback Bowl, we went to get the free Blooming Onion; it came out within 5 minutes of placing the order. Daughter had the Outback 6 oz special & hubby & I split the porterhouse. Both steaks were cooked perfectly!

The only hitch was the runner who brought out the order never brought the extra plate. Luckily, there were bread plates on the table & I took advantage of one of those.

It's a good value & good food for a chain.

North Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Outback is Oustanding”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

As always great service and food. Price isn't bad either. I had the Bean & Sausage soup, house salad and 6oz steak and potato with everything. The food came in a timely manner which was good. Soup was good but I was expecting chucks of sausage. Still that was ok and the salad was typical but fresh. The steak was done as it should for me and my wife.
This is one chain restaurant that you can always count on a good meal.

• Visited October 2013