“Excellent Peruvian and Argentinian cuisine and service”
Review of El Gaucho Inca

El Gaucho Inca
Reserve with OpenTable
El Gaucho Inca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 856 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Excellent Peruvian and Argentinian cuisine and service”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

we dined out on a thursday evening around 7. Immediately upon walking into the warm, authentic Spanish atmosphere we were met by friendly Mario who sat us promptly. He took care of us through our entire meal, making wonderful suggestions and providing attentive service. I enjoyed the Picante de Mariscos/Fish Fillet with spicy creamy Seafood served with rice. Phenomanal! There is only one other person that recieves such high marks for food and that is my wonderful dining partner, who was also impressed with his Churrasco de Vacio (12 oz Skirt Steak with homemade chimichurri sauce) along with an order of their blood sausages. Highly recommended. And many thanks to Mario for helping to make the experience that much better.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sarah G

“Awesome food!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We like to try out new restaurants while visiting my daughter in Ft. Myers. I picked Argentinian/Peruvian because of the extensive menu and my gluten allergy. Was I glad I did! We had the best steaks in two weeks if travel! We were even arguing about who's steak was better. I had the filet, my daughter had the sirloin and hubby had another type. All were excellent. Son-in-law was planning on coming back and making a meal of the empanadas. I ordered the special potato appetizer, which was kind of a potato salad with a chicken salad center topped with what appeared to be a cheese sauce. Wow. Amazing flavor. And the flan for dessert was amazing too. I told my daughter the appetizer list was so extensive you could go there and use it as a tapas restaurant. Very wonderful experience. Definitely going back the next time we are in town.

St Augustine FL
“Great food and good atmosphere”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate here two evenings. My favorite dish was the Peruvian seafood stew -- parihuela I think it is called--satisfyingly spicy. Bread is served with a unique dipping sauce. Prefer the quiet here to some of the more noisy, popular restuarants.

Visited April 2014
Medford, New Jersey
“Peru isn't so far!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This place is... different? Peruvian, Argentine, and Italian cuisine? It works!! The food and service are simply awesome! Steaks are perfectly seasoned and cooked, and the seafood is fresh. A must when visiting Ft. Myers. Another hidden gem!

Visited March 2014
Gainesville, Florida
“Wonderful and unexpected!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Great Peruvian/Argentinian good. Had Pescado a lo Macho, worth writing home about it. Service is good. Location is in strip mall. Food better than location. Worth the ride there. Reasonable prices.

1 Thank ramonmd