“Bueno”
Review of El Gaucho Inca

El Gaucho Inca
Reserve with OpenTable
El Gaucho Inca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 872 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Although it was a little difficult for us to find with our GPS, we were absolutely glad we found it. The food was fabulous!! The toast with huacatay sauce was so different for us, and just fantastic-spicy and delicious. The filet was very good. Didn't really need the chimichuri sauce. We also had wonderful civeche and well done mussels. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We are planning our next trip to El Gaucho Inca.

1  Thank Marty45

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The food is absolutely fantastic, fresh, tasty and good.
The owners should improve the atmosphere, the dining area is not very cosy, maybe some interior design would help. Besides that, I say it again, food is fantastic.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food here was excellent. Try the lomo saltado! The service also was good and we had a large party (8).

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This was hands down my favorite restaurant in Fort Myers for many reasons. Despite getting ready to move locations in 2 weeks, they still had it all together. Never having Peruvian food before, we tried several apps, entrees and desserts. I was wowed by all of them. My favorites were the Lucama cake and the homemade cookies. I also loved the Peruvian corn. I would also recommend the Yuca done w yellow pepper cream sauce.
The staff was so warm and friendly. They made you feel like you were family. I have never been to a restaurant where the staff was so welcoming.
I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!!! We are in Fort Myers several times a year. I will def return on our next visit.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I tried this restaurant for lunch this week and were very pleased.
The food and service were excellent.
Being in Fort Myers for well over 30 years it is nice to find new places and a bigger variety of food choices to try.
We noticed a lot of business people eating there as well.
I think the restaurant will be a big success and here to stay.