“AMAAZING food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Gaucho Inca

El Gaucho Inca
Reserve with OpenTable
El Gaucho Inca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naples, Florida, United States
“AMAAZING food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I love this restaurant! the food is awesome! big portions and really good quality. Servers are so nice and helpful. Every time I go there I feel like ordering the entire menu, so hard to pick just one plate! I recommend going with several people so that you can choose different plates and share. This is the real home-made peruvian food! I have tried different peruvian restaurants and this one is by far the best! The ambient is so adorable and romantic! I recommend the Conchitas, lomo saltado and ceviche, you will fall in loooove!!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank dani_fl25

Fort Myers, Florida
“Flavorful food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

The chicken with onions and tomatoes was flavored nicely with spices. The pork special of the day was OK--white onions were done perfectly. Very reasonably priced.

Visited July 2012
Esperance, New York
“Made to order..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

A restaurant with this name, leads me to think of spicy food for some reason and normally wouldn't have checked it out! But other reviewers and a friend wanting to go, prompted our
visit and we were NOT disappointed. My husband had the Ribeye, I had the Lobster Ravioli (which the waiter told me would be mixed with shrimp not all lobster, fine with me) and my friend had the Steak/egg/noodles with green sauce. All of our dishes were excellent and the pasta was homemade. We shared a nice Malbec with dinner, but couldn't manage a dessert unfortunately!
Next time, dessert! I suggest making a reservation, it is very small inside, nicely decorated, we did have to wait till a table opened up, which they cleaned and seated us immediately after. We
will return again.

2 Thank FLORIDALINDA
Naples, Florida, United States
“Fastest meal ever...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I recently went to El Gaucho Inca on a Saturday for a late lunch. While the decor was cute, we were barely greeted when being seated. Our server came out and essentially put the menus down and asked for our order. We didn't even have a chance to look at the menu and had never been there. This was the first red flag. We went with her suggestion for the appetizer special for the day, which we've had at other Peruvian restaurants. It was so heavy with mayonnaise that we couldn't finish it. We tried to delay ordering our entrees until we had time to think about it but before we knew it she was back again demanding an answer. It was awkward. The food was ok. My husband's steak was overcooked and my pescado a la macho was very heavy with sauce but tasted pretty good. I would not recommend this place as there are a few other good Peruvian choices in the area and being rushed when spending a leisurely Saturday is not my idea of a good time.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Consistently fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Gaucho Inca for lunch almost weekly. We like to have food that is freshly prepared and not something we would cook at home. Gaucho Inca fits the bill. My husband loves the Lomo Saltado and I love the Pollo Milanese and the Pollo Saltado. Every dessert we have tried is wonderful and the staff tries very hard to please. English may not be the primary language spoken there but I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to experience cuisine from other countries. Gaucho Inca is also immaculate and decorated with beautiful objects from Peru and Argentina.

2 Thank ScoutsMom62