“the best steak”

Courtside Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Courtside Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014

we only had 1 meal at this place if we had been on vacation longer we would certainly had more the food was fantastic the best steak my husband has had the staff were friendly and helpful but beware of the sides as we ordered 1 too many the mash potatoes excellent also we thought it was good value for what we had

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Loved not just the Service, but the Groper and Steak was cooked in such an amazing way, even the next day I still salivated for more!!! I would give 3 Michelin Stars!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The setting lovely table cloths abundance of the restaurant is lovely. We were asked if everything was OK but the lady asked the men and walked away I was sitting at the table and not asked. Perhaps she knew she would like my answer. The service was good Not enough choice on the menu. My special rib eye was overpriced. The steak was good. But the sauce was only just warm and not nice. Too many flavours competing with each other. The brocallino was lovely But the fingerling potatoes were taste less they tasted like they had been pre cooked and then reheated. I am not saying this happened but that how they tasted. I was very disapointed with the potatoes and the sauce. So for just a steak and some vegetable les it was overpriced. No sweet dessert wine was to be had. So I had to have just water. I cannot believe that a resturant supposedly of this standing did not have a sweet dessert wine. Vey limited poor choice of desserts so gave that one a miss. I don't think we will be dinning there again. I certainly didn't feel we got value for money very disappointed . Lighting was bad couldn't read menu without the aid of a phone torch.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Visited the Courtyard in the beginning March. We were staying at the hotel (Marriot Sanibel) for a single night so we decided to get something close by.

Why "unexpected"? A of people, including your truly, tend to be a little skeptical about restaurants in hotels. Technically, this resto is not IN the hotel but it is on hotel property. The Courtside is directly next to the hotel tennis courts on the second level of the building and a short stroll from the main hotel.

The decor, food quality, and service were about at the level that you would find in one of the well known national brand steak houses. Same quality as those steak houses but a lower price.

It was a while ago, so I can't remember exactly what we ordered, but were happy with the quality. I believe I had a steak au poivre.

I think reservations are recommended but there are bar-side tables for walk-in's. By bar-side tables, they are tables that extend off (perpendicular) and connected to the bar.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Alex gave us stellar service! We would definitely recommend this restaurant. We shared the Scallop and Porkbelly appetizer which was really good. It was cooked to perfection. We shared the Coutside salad which was delicious and we shared the Steak Diane which was cooked to our taste- medium rare. So good! We were very impressed with the level of service for a chain hotel/ resort. And our server, Alex, was very attentive, fun and professional. The ambience was very nice - go!