“Finest Steak in 10 years”

Courtside Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Courtside Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed at this property for a business meeting and arrived a day early. My wife, daughter and I went to the steakhouse and ordered the filet, the flatbread appetizer, a NY strip and two sides. Because of our jobs, we have dined all over the United States and in fact worldwide. We are regulars at some of NYC finest steak houses (Peter Lugers, the Palm) and I have to say that the steaks at Courtside were the best I have had. Hot, perfectly seasoned, charred on the outside, perfectly medium rare inside, we honestly fought like dogs over the scraps. Now I know you are saying "What?! Better than Peter Lugers, better than the Palm?! How much wine did you drink?" Friends, when I travel to the Ft. Meyers area again, I will make it a point to go here. David our waiter was spot on, the service was friendly but reserved and the steak and sides hit the high point. Try it. You will convert.

There are newer reviews for Courtside Steakhouse

Reviewed March 14, 2013

After eating seafood everywhere we went in Florida for 2 weeks I ordered the steak at the marriott steakhouse. It was terrific. Service was superb.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went for a birthday dinner and we had a great time. The service was great and the food was really really good. We had filet mignon, broccolini, au gratin potatoes and cheesecake. Everything was so delicious! I would absolutely go back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was here with a group of 24 for work. The food was excellent, hot and delicious. I had a New York strip that was melt-in-your-mou good. The veggies were served family style: mushrooms and asparagus that were amazing.

rdemps01, Manager at Courtside Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for your nice words about our restaurant. We enjoy taking care of large parties like yours. We pride ourselves on our steaks and think that they are the best in town.

RJ Dempsey
Courtside Supervisor

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place is pretty tucked away but once you find it you may not be able to stay away! We live in Fort Myers and we visit this place frequently! Their food is absolutely delicious! The staff is lovely and very professional! My hunny takes me here on date nights and we dine like king and queen then hang by the bar for yummy cocktails!!! If you're in Fort Myers or even Sanibel I recommend you take one night to do something nice for yourself and go eat here!

Thank you for your wonderful review of our restaurant. We are glad that you were able to find us! We hope that more of our neighbors from Fort Myers and Sanibel will seek us out like you did.

RJ Dempsey