“small portions”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rib City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This is a chain and this location is not in the system.
Description: This is a chain and this location is not in the system.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My sister and I usually go to lunch and split a meal..we love eatting at rib city and know in advance now that one meal is not going to be enough. we love the baked beans there.

There are newer reviews for Rib City

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Loved everything about it. Down home atmosphere, great food, great prices. I'm actually applying for a job there tomorrow!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

As my wife is a very picky baby back rib eater we were luck enough to find Rib City while on a trip to Ft Myers Beach. Everything we have tried has been better than average. The baby backs are always done perfectly and as my wife says they don't even need additional sauce. I always order the St Louis style ribs as I enjoy a little fat with the meat and have never been disappointed. The side orders are a good size and the cole slaw is the best I've ever had. All in all Rib City is the best rib place we;ve ever eaten at, only wish they'd open a restaurant in Miami!

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Rib City is always a great place for BBQ. Regardless of location, you can't go wrong. Service is sometimes slow, but the food makes up for.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

cold food, tasteless, unfriendly waitresses, old interior