“Bonefish Grill - Fort Myers”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #30 of 857 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Rome, Italy
“Bonefish Grill – Fort Myers”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had dinner at the Bonefish Grill in August 2013 with a couple of friends. Our friends have been here many time and they suggested this place. We went on a Thursday night so it wasn't too crowded and noisy as I read in other review. The Bonefish Grill in Fort Myers is a great seafood restaurant but also steak and fillet are delicious. The service was prompy and friendly. The food was very good !!! I Especially loved the crème brulèe! High recommended! Sorry if my English is not perfect but I am not English mother tongue.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank FedericaRoma_Italy

Fort Myers, Florida
“We'd.nights”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am writing this because I love their Bang Bang Shrimp and their Wednesday night special is $ 5.00 great deal and delicious!

• Visited September 2013
Gorham, Maine
“Nice seafood restaurant”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I recently had dinner at Bonefish. We used to stop at the one that was north of Boston on our way back to Maine and where disappointed when it closed. We started and shared the calamari. It was good, and not so much to fill you up before the meal. My wife got the salmon special over pumpkin ravioli and loved it. I got the grilled tilapia. Both were perfectly prepared. The service was good but a bit rushed. We had ordered wine along with the appetizer, and we were part way through the appetizer before the wine arrived. Our server was also dealing with a large table next to us. All in all it was very good and we will go back.

Visited October 2013
Palm Springs, California
“What One Might Expect”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Bang Bang Shrimp is good but it's deep fried shrimp covered, and I mean covered, with mayonnaise. I would have preferred it with a dipping sauce so I could put on just how much I wanted. The fish and chips was good but very greasy and the place wreaked of old grease when we walked in. Obviously I ordered the wrong things, on the recommendation of the server and my fellow diners.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paul G
“Awesome Bang Bang Shrimp”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went to Bonefish. I had the Bang Bang Shrimp, a House Salad and the Pumpkin Ravioli. All three were excellent. My husband had the Scallops and the chowder which he said was very good as well. I don't remember what our friends had but they said their's was also very good. We sat in the bar area which had a very nice ambience. Our server was very attentive with a beautiful smile and friendly personality.

• Visited October 2013