“We'd.nights” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #33 of 807 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“We'd.nights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am writing this because I love their Bang Bang Shrimp and their Wednesday night special is $ 5.00 great deal and delicious!

• Visited September 2013

Gorham, Maine
“Nice seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I recently had dinner at Bonefish. We used to stop at the one that was north of Boston on our way back to Maine and where disappointed when it closed. We started and shared the calamari. It was good, and not so much to fill you up before the meal. My wife got the salmon special over pumpkin ravioli and loved it. I got the grilled tilapia. Both were perfectly prepared. The service was good but a bit rushed. We had ordered wine along with the appetizer, and we were part way through the appetizer before the wine arrived. Our server was also dealing with a large table next to us. All in all it was very good and we will go back.

Visited October 2013
Palm Springs, California
“What One Might Expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Bang Bang Shrimp is good but it's deep fried shrimp covered, and I mean covered, with mayonnaise. I would have preferred it with a dipping sauce so I could put on just how much I wanted. The fish and chips was good but very greasy and the place wreaked of old grease when we walked in. Obviously I ordered the wrong things, on the recommendation of the server and my fellow diners.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Paul G
“Awesome Bang Bang Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went to Bonefish. I had the Bang Bang Shrimp, a House Salad and the Pumpkin Ravioli. All three were excellent. My husband had the Scallops and the chowder which he said was very good as well. I don't remember what our friends had but they said their's was also very good. We sat in the bar area which had a very nice ambience. Our server was very attentive with a beautiful smile and friendly personality.

Lillehammer, Norway
“Amazing food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had the bang bang shrimp to start as you just can't go wrong with that. We had drinks from the bar and although the person who ordered a glass of wine found cork in it, they immediately brought out a new glass. The swordfish steak over pumpkin ravioli sounded like an odd combo but was so highly recommended I had to try it. I was not disappointed. The steak was a bit overdone, but I was not willing to send the dish back. The pumpkin ravioli was amazing with a butter sauce with crispy fried onions and kale. Would go back for that! The people working there were all very nice and we were asked often if everything was alright. It is a bit more expensive to eat here, but some things are just worth it. The bar drinks are always really good with good portions and the food cannot be beat.

1 Thank Susan D