“Disappointing”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #28 of 855 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

After all the rave reviews, I was dissappointed with the Bang Bang Shrimp. This dish was chosen after a sample of Bang Bang Chicken sample was offered while waiting. The sauce made the breading gummy. I am still waiting for the Bang. Hot it was not.The other dishes my companions had were very good. The wait was much longer than the time we were told upon arriving. I think if I hadn't checked in with them we would have waited even longer.

• Visited April 2013

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We ate here with 2 other couples for my birthday last year and this place was just wonderful. The food was great, the service was great and even with one of us in a rather grouchy mood, it didn't put a damper on my birthday dinner. The location of this restaurant was perfect as we were able to walk around and visit several quaint little shops circling the water. I look forward to going back and I have to add the bang bang shrimp was excellent!

• Visited June 2012
fort myers, fl
“Best in town!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Best restaurant in Fort Myers, in my opinion!! Always a wait for a table, so be sure to make reservation, even out of season. Freshest seafood!! Great service. Best creme bruelee.

Visited February 2013
nyc
“No bones in this fish!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have eaten here so many times when in Ft Myers and enjoy it every time. The Bang-Bang shrimp is the best! The Fontina chop is amazing as are any of the fish dishes. Desserts are quite nice, too. The service is always friendly, knowledgable and professional. Inside is dark and soothing, while the outdoor tables are in the hum of the waiting area. Will always go back!

• Visited April 2013
Aurora, Canada
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is my wife's birthday week so we visited a number of local restaurants for "Happy Hour". This way we are able to sample the food and experience the ambience without eating a big meal. The Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish Grill was awesome and the white wine not bad either. Service at the bar was good, not rushed and in bar mode we were able to talk to others also enjoying their food.

• Visited March 2013