“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #30 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern Ireland
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We went to this Restaurant for our 30th Wedding anniversary. It was recommended to us and it did not disappoint. Thunder storm outside peace inside. Our server introduced herself, and asked was this our first time. She proceeded to explain in detail the menu and her recommendations. She was very friendly and efficient. The food was excellent, the fresh tastes were unbelievable. It was definitely the best meal we had on our vacation.

• Visited July 2012

Venice, Florida
“GOOD RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went on Wednesday for the $5 Bam Bam Shrimp. They are delicious and we enjoyed the glass of beer to accompany them. Definitely recommend this as a fun stop. Place was packed as the Wednesday special is a big draw.

Visited July 2012
usa
“always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

The manager Butch is there all the time, he watches the room as if it were a finr dining establishment in Manhattan,place is always good, great meals, wait is there because the food is always that good

Visited June 2012
New England - USA
“Superb Food in a formal setting --- Expensive --- Be sure you ask questions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

All my friends in the Cape Coral/Fort Myers area told me I had to eat at The Bonefish Grille --- after I had saved enough money to pay for it. They were correct on both counts. I ordered the tuna Asian-style, and it was the most mouth-watering, yummy tuna I have ever eaten. The rice and julienne vegetables served with it were exquisite. This place is expensive, so I won't eat here every week, but for a very special evening with close friends or someone you love, this is the place to come. One note of caution: be careful that you understand what you are ordering. I didn't ask. After my Asian-style tuna arrived and I started eating, I realized it was almost like a sushu tuna, just barely cooked and exquisitely seasoned. That didn't faze me, as I am an adventuresome eater, and I really like sushi, but it would have been a disaster for my husband, who hates it. Just be sure to ask the waiter to explain what you are ordering (how it will be prepared). I will say again, this was a wonderful meal in a pricey semi-formal setting. Will I go there again? Yes. Leave the children at home; they won't appreciate it. This restaurant is for the adult palate.

Visited March 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fresh seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

I am not one to frequent the chain restaurants as I really try to support local businesses, but I must confess that I love Bonefish. They have really fresh seafood and great service. The preparation is not fancy, the fish is wood grilled, but it really allows for the flavors of the fish to come through. They are one of the few places in SW Florida that actually serves LUMP crabcakes. My husband love crabcakes, but it is hard to find a place down here that serves a cake that isn't full of filler and where the crab isn't all shredded. Bonefish fills that bill. The prices are really very reasonable and the food is always consistently good. Bonefish is a solid 4.5.

• Visited October 2011