“Really good chilean sea bass!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #30 of 861 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Akron, OH
“Really good chilean sea bass!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

This was our first visit and we decided to try it after several recommendations. It's not easy pleasing two people when one doesn't care for red meat and the other hates fish but we thought we'd give this a try.

My husband had the Fontina chop and loved it. I had the sea bass, grilled, with very little butter and it was delicious! The smaller portion was more than enough. We were pleased that we were seated in a booth since the area with tables resembled a cafeteria but I suppose that's to be expected with a chain that's trying to seat as many people as possible. We both were pleased with the food and service and plan to go back soon.

• Visited March 2012

McKinney, Texas
“Hold the butter!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

For dinner last night I ordered the orange roughy special and veggies. Paula Deen must have been in the kitchen throwing her stick of butter at everything - it was much too greasy. My husband had the sesame seared tuna - much better but he had the greasy veggies too. The Bonefish salad was yummy with the feta added.

1 Thank PJC_11
Fort Myers, Florida
“3 trips, all boring.”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I came with my family here three times because we live right down the street. Every time we have been here so far we have left bored. The menu is limited with the only variety being what kind of sauce you pour on your fish. The food is cooked ok but I just don't understand the fascination with tasting a sauce and not your fish and calling it great. Maybe its just me but I love a good tasting fish. If not you might as well just have chicken with ketchup.

• Visited September 2011
Fort Myers, Florida
“Just great...as always”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had the haddock special and it was just fantastic...one of the best seafood meals I have ever had.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Richard H
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Always great!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

This is one of our favorite. Always great service, food ^ experience!

Visited January 2012