“Nice dinner with a changing view”

Sanibel Harbour Princess
Ranked #113 of 933 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant/dinner cruise is owned by the Sanibel Marriott Resort and Spa. I had heard a lot about it but wasn't able to find a listing, now that we just ate there I wanted to review it but wasn't able to find it. I can't review it on the Marriott page because I didn't stay at the Marriott. Most of the people I talked to on the boat didn't stay at the Marriott either. I think it would be beneficial to have this added. Thank you!
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Excellent dinner and the cruise runs across the harbor and parks long enough to watch the sunset. smooth ride, long cruise - well worth the trip.

2  Thank Irish_Kevin-27

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was great, and so was the staff. We had a great table in the front of the boat. I can't remember the host name, but he was very entertaining.

1  Thank drillingman
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We thought this was good value. Plenty of choice of food. Hot and cold. Served buffet style. They do your photo as you go ob. But thought $20 was very steep. Why don't the charge $5 then they will sell them all. All the staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The lady server although they had no sweet white wine had the patience till she found me a drink I liked. As well as the meal you got the 2 hour boat cruise. There was plenty of choice of food. Booked it through the Sannibel Hotel and Spa Marriott hotel. When we got there for the cruise check in they hadn't sent the booking through. But they fit us in. But we had seats in the middle because of this. So we didn't get the views out of the windows. The hot buffet was left standing for a while before you went up to get. The chicken was cooked too much then left standing so it was too dry. The salmon was dry but not as dry as chicken. But the beef was out of this world. So moist and tasty. Good choice desserts and both caffeinated and de caf coffee. For 3 drinks one each water and roof plus cruise our bill came to about $180. Which was good value would have been better value if chicken had not been dry. Would do again. Would rather have eaten here than the Courtyard restaurant on site.

3  Thank SusanSutcliffe52
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This boat takes you out for a 2 hour sunday brunch or dinner cruise. We found the food to be plentiful and tasty. The staff was friendly ad very attentive. Enjoyed this part of our trip a lot.

3  Thank Kitty7711
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Read the reviews here or the "total" cost might come as a shock. Boat is beautiful on a sunset cruise, food was far better than I expected but have experienced it and probably don't need to do it twice.

2  Thank LShank2014