“Great Property”

Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I travel to Fort Myers quite often, this is my first stay at the Four Points. This property has be exponentially better than any of the other properties that I've tried in the area. The staff is great, the property is practically new, very clean and extremely affordable.

Room Tip: Sign up for their rewards program and get a free room upgrade.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank GregALA
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for your great review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property. We hope that you will visit us again during your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Baltimore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a very nice addition to the fort myers airport hotels. We stayed here for 3 nights and it was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. The staff were extremely nice and welcoming and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The hotel had a pool and also a very nice lobby with a small restaurant where we had very good breakfasts. One critical note was the bed which was not as comfortable as it usually is at 4Points. I don't know if it was the mattress or the the sheets (which were a little rough) or the mattress top which wrinkled up in spots.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
FOM4Points, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hello Nick,

Thank you for your responses on the hotel and restaurant. I also appreciate the feedback on the matress, and we are, reviewing this.
We hope to see you again, next time in town.
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I really LOVED the warm welcome I received from the staff upon arrival at this hotel. The lobby was inviting, the room was quite nice...all clean and neat as can be. GREAT pillows! Big bathtub! Complimentary bottled water in my room! Very good workout facility is better-than-usual equipment! The hotel restaurant was a little limited, but nice staff and good food.

Room Tip: I loved the fourth (top) floor. I don't think any of the rooms have a view worth worrying about.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you, for your review on our hotel. Our staff always likes to hear, that they are doing their best, when it comes to taking care of the GUESTS!! thanks again, hope to see you again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Typical Four Points - Clean, modern, good beds & bedding with a limited grill/bar that serves excellent food. Breakfast isn't the wrapped pastry, scramble eggs in the warmer, etc. You can order a real breakfast or lighter menu items like fresh berry bowl (strawberries & blueberries). They have several choices for desert and found a "made on premises" blueberry swirl cheese cake that was light and fabulous. Sorry, I got carried away, other regular grill menu items too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Cape Coral
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed one night as work was being done on our home. It was OK. Clean. Bed was comfy. King-sized. All white covers. They only put out 1 bottled water. Needed at least 2 for 2 adults. TV was a nice size-no issues there. You can tell it was remodeled as they forgot to paint above the bathroom door. Looked like some old rust or water damage just in that one area. Called for and received extra towels promptly. We liked the bar downstairs. It sort of looked out to the pool. Couldn't take our beers out tho unless we wanted to use plastic cups. We declined. We asked for a specific snack to go with our drinks but they did not have that on the menu. Great happy hour prices. Plus, the beers were cold. So we finished up our beer and headed over to the convenience store next door for snacks to take back upstairs. Internet is sloow.
After taking in a movie at nearby theater we returned to a relaxing night. No complaints, really. Just a couple small things.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ST PETERSBURG
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Reasons to stay here. Just outside airport. Has a bar and full restaurant with room service. Meeting rooms. Gym. Pool and hot tub. Hotel in great condition. Clean. My experience: I used a hotel app, didn't know which hotel. I take a chance and pay a two star hotel rate and get a three star hotel. I was given handicap room. Not great for me, because I enjoy a tub. I'm sure if I asked I could have gotten a different room, friendly staff, but because they have a hot tub I didn't bother. Unfortunately for me hot tub was not hot or even warm. I don't drink but I watched a waitress bring drinks and food poolside. Location very close to tons of restaurants and shopping. Would I stay again? For what I paid yes, at full price really not my kind of hotel, but it does have a ton of pluses for other travelers.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. We're glad that you overall enjoyed your recent stay with us. We do offer some great hotel amenities and we're happy you we're able to take advantage of some of them. Thank you for the feedback on the water temperature in the hot tub, we will be sure to share with our team here. Again, thank you for your review.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is great and very clean but I was not able to get any cell service inside the hotel or in my second floor room. The Internet service was very slow so doing any type of work was long and drawn out.
The bed was comfy and clean and the room was quiet and the direct TV service was great.

In spite of having to use my cell phone only next to the Window and the slow Internet service I would consider this hotel again since it is very close to the interstate.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you found our hotel clean and comfortable. Thank you for the feedback on the cell service and internet connection. We will be sure to share this information with the right folks here at the hotel.