“Nice Location. You get a lot for the price you'll pay.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport

Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #17 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
ST PETERSBURG
“Nice Location. You get a lot for the price you'll pay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Reasons to stay here. Just outside airport. Has a bar and full restaurant with room service. Meeting rooms. Gym. Pool and hot tub. Hotel in great condition. Clean. My experience: I used a hotel app, didn't know which hotel. I take a chance and pay a two star hotel rate and get a three star hotel. I was given handicap room. Not great for me, because I enjoy a tub. I'm sure if I asked I could have gotten a different room, friendly staff, but because they have a hot tub I didn't bother. Unfortunately for me hot tub was not hot or even warm. I don't drink but I watched a waitress bring drinks and food poolside. Location very close to tons of restaurants and shopping. Would I stay again? For what I paid yes, at full price really not my kind of hotel, but it does have a ton of pluses for other travelers.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. We're glad that you overall enjoyed your recent stay with us. We do offer some great hotel amenities and we're happy you we're able to take advantage of some of them. Thank you for the feedback on the water temperature in the hot tub, we will be sure to share with our team here. Again, thank you for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is great and very clean but I was not able to get any cell service inside the hotel or in my second floor room. The Internet service was very slow so doing any type of work was long and drawn out.
The bed was comfy and clean and the room was quiet and the direct TV service was great.

In spite of having to use my cell phone only next to the Window and the slow Internet service I would consider this hotel again since it is very close to the interstate.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you found our hotel clean and comfortable. Thank you for the feedback on the cell service and internet connection. We will be sure to share this information with the right folks here at the hotel.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I were looking to book a hotel near the Fort Myers airport so we would be close for an early flight. The location seemed close enough and the rates seemed lower than some so we went ahead and booked. What a pleasant surprise when we checked in and saw such a nice, new property along with a small bar/restaurant. The beds were a dream! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to airport got us there in plenty of time even though we had to leave at 4:30 am. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Irene H
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very nice hotel at the Ft. Myers airport and the staff is wonderful and very helpful especially Sheila. The hotel has everything you need and the location in reference to the airport is close. There are shop and many different types of restaurants within 5 minutes to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Damien B
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for your review Damien. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Four Points Fort Myers Airport and found our location convenient and beds comfortable. We appreciate your comments on our staff and thank you for your positive feedback on Sheila. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Do not let them put you in room 105! At first glance, its a nice room with a great two head shower. There is a big jacuzzi tub, which, oddly, is in the main room - not in the bathroom. Two big problems with this room. There is no access to the wireless network in this room. You have to stand next to the door or in the hallway if you want to get a weak signal from their WiFi. They couldn't explain this and offered no solution. The issue was consistent across any device in the room - phone, iPad, laptop. The first night the front desk said there must be too many persons on the WiFi and I'd have to wait my turn. What? He then handed me an ethernet cable and said I could plug my phone directly into the hotel internet. Thanks, but I know of no phone that has an ethernet port!

The second issue is the jacuzzi tub. Above the tub is an exhaust fan. I guess its for the steam from the jacuzzi? Anyway, if there is any breeze outside, it causes a metal flap in the fan to "tap" continuously. It sounds like water dripping on a metal pan in a sink. It's like torture! After two nights of this we asked for a different room. The girl at the desk said they knew of the issue and they usually only put persons staying for one night in this room. So they know of the problem and do nothing? That's just bad.

Our rate was over $200 per night and did not include breakfast. We stayed at the hotel as part of a visiting sports team so we didn't have any choice.

Rooms were clean and comfortable - although the room they moved us to on day 3 only had a fitted sheet over the mattress, with no mattress pad. It was odd but not worth complaining about.

Except for a couple of persons our first night at the front desk, the rest of the staff was great. They were friendly and helpful. The bartender and kitchen staff are very friendly and do a great job.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in room 105
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Recently stayed at this very nice clean hotel near the Fort Myers/Naples airport. Was on a business trip and the Four Points was just a few miles away from the airport and located next to I-75 highway. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again next time I am in Naples, whether if it was business or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank BeachbumPhiladelphia
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Four Points Fort Myers Airport hotel and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we too hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I am writing and makes review due to the check in was okay they made me feel not very welcomed. They seemed overwhelmed and disoriented. 1st shift staff.

I had an altercation with one of the managers Sandy. She went off on me for No apparent reason in front of the dining patrons and guests in the lobby. She flipped out!! It Totally embarrased me and humiliated me!! I was shocked.

Rooms were Very nice. Newly renovated I hear. I enjoyed the bar area the nice young lady Amanda she was a great conversationalist. Makes Amazing drinks, the price was descent. Had happy hour specials. Food was Wonderful too, it was always good I ate there every night. I stayed a week at this hotel. Thanks John.

The rooms are Very pricey it fluctuated daily? Nice decor. Nice big batgroom and a side bar in the room which was nice.

For the price I paid No Breakfast which Every hotel has even Hampton has a nice warm breakfast included with your stay. The Internet was horrible I could"nt get any service in my room. Overall experience was Ok. Staff at front desk could use some training, first shift. They seemed stresse and disoriented and Very overwhelmed. I had to get my room key done 3 times. I did like they had a laundry room which is helpful to travelers.

The Pool was freezing Cold and too small for a big hotel as such.

Note that If your wanting a lovely over priced room and No privacy this place is for you. I stayed a week and endured the nosey management staff asking way too many personal questions why I have No idea. Next time I will go elsewhere. Just Felt uncomfortable and uneasy. They made me feel not unwelcomed and investigated like I was a criminal!! Unprofessional intruding management definately!!

• Stayed January 2014