“Great value!”

Ranked #17 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Galloway, New Jersey, United States
“Great value!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night after flying in from NJ for a week in Sanibel/Captiva. Very convenient to airport. Rooms newly renovated....very clean, nicely decorated, extremely comfortable beds. Very reasonable rates. Highly recommend!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Patti M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Great deal on this hotel. It has been completely remodelled. Comfortable bed. It's a four points by Sheraton. My husband and i needed a last minute hotel close to the airport and it was perfect. There is a fridge. Nice furniture.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Lovetotravelanne
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We loved staying at this hotel. It is transitioning into a Four Points by Sheraton, but the painting and remodeling didn't bother me one bit. This hotel is clean, comfortable, and convenient. Very close to airport, very close to interstate, and easy access to other areas of Fort Myers. The bed was so comfortable!! I loved it!. The room we stayed in was a double queen room. It had a fridge, microwave, and a bonus sink and mirror outside of the bathroom. We were completely satisfied with the staff, the room, the pool - everything. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank FloridaGirl33
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service at this hotel was very accommodating and personal! I felt they went above and beyond to fulfill my needs. Paola was overall the highlight of the service at the hotel. Very very attentive and genuinely wanted to help with anything in our interests. The rooms are great and once it is done being renovated they will be fantastic!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Samantha J
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great service provided by your staff not a very big hotel but very well managed, the staff made me feel like at home specially Paola Valverde, this girl did more then what i expected from giving me direction to nearest restaurants and provided me with transportation at no extra charge, the way she approched every request that i had with professionalism and great cutomer service and a great smile was the icing on the cake. Great job guys at the Floridian and thank you so much Paola Valverde.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side were very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Raul G
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had an early flight out of Ft. Myers and this hotel was the "hot rate." They are in the process of moving to a different brand, so I gave them an extra dot for that reason. I have been several places that are undergoing renovations, but still choose to be open. This place has handled it about as poorly as one could. The folding tables in the lobby make it look like they are having a yard sale. Even when they could have a desk (for the business center) they chose a folding table. We arrived late and were greeted with a lackluster "What can I do for you?" I would not have thought much about it if I had not had to come back to the lobby because no one would answer the phone to leave a wake up call. When I came back down, the lady working was having a great conversation with other guests and seemed to really enjoy their company. She went to the kitchen and opened it up to get them plastic wrap so they could take a bone home to their dog. Very nice I thought, until I got a roll of the eyes when I asked for a wake up call. This coupled with the fact that everything between my associate's room and my room (all of the charges) got mixed up and caused us an extra 20 min at check in and 20 min at check out. All of this made us nearly late for our flight.

This is a property that, if you just need a place to lay your head before you fly out early, then giddy up. If you are looking for anything more in a hotel, look elsewhere. Remember, it's cheap and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank K C
FL
Reviewed May 26, 2013

While this is not a luxury hotel, it is a very nice, very clean and well run property. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were nice and the overall property is much better than what you expect for the price. It is currently being renovated, but it didn't inconvenience us at all. Pool area seemed nice but we didn't have time to use it. Great location near Jet Blue Stadium, airport, and 75.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family