$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$61
CandlewoodSuites
$100
$84
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$109
$99
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$75
$64
$103
$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$159
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsflight cancellationfort myers airportupgraded roomnice clean hotelgas stationshuttle servicefront desk staffbed and pillowsstayed one nightnext morningbusiness tripeasy accessnice pool areathe general managerwould stay here againspring trainingconvenient location
Reviewed June 11, 2012

i stayed in this hotel from the 2nd - 16th of may. I had booked another hotel for the second part of my journey but when i entered the hotel & my room i cancelled the other hotel. The room is so nice and clean. The staff is so friendly and kind. If you have any questions feel free to ask and you will get help immediately.They all try their best to feel more than welcome. I´ve never made such a good experience before.

You can eat free homemade cookies in the lobby...The pool area is nice and so clean.

i definitely come back next year. If you plan a stay in Fort Myers, the best you can do is: to stay in this hotel. Every rewiew which is on tripadvisor is 100 % true...

Thanks to the incredible staff...Thanks Jodi,Linda, Aaron, Heather, Bill and the rest of the staff ( especially the room maids)...You all do a great job...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed here over the weekend for our anniversary. We chose this hotel mainly because of all the great reviews we saw on here, but also because it was close to so many restaurants. Everything about this place was perfect. We had the King Suite with a Whirlpool tub in it. The room was so clean! I work for the hotel business and I am use to inspecting rooms daily and I found nothing wrong with this room. Your lucky if you find a spec of dust! I personally wanted to say thank you to the amazing staff. They helped me out so much by allowing me an early check in to set my room up for my special weekend! I will definatley be back here next year! Great price, great rooms, great staff....Why wouldnt we come back!?

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank leesha-lou
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Wow....possibly refurbed or brand new. Very comfortable, clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Large, comfortable, rooms with brand new furniture, carpet, paint, bathrooms and granite + quality finishes.

One of my rules as I travel the world is to stay at hotels where I feel as if I am the first person to stay in the room....that is absolutely true here!

Highly reommended

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank marcobb
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We had a totally unexpected stay at this hotel due to an overnight delay of our flight leaving Southwest Airport. Must say this was one of the nicest airport hotels we have stayed in!
The general manager of the hotel was very pleasant and was even driving the shuttle to expedite getting the stranded airline passengers to the hotel.
The rooms were very quiet and the beds comfortable. Each room has a refrigerator, microwave and free wireless internet.
Apparently it is very close to both the Boston Red Sox & Minnesota Twins spring training facility and to Fort Myers shopping malls!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HappyTrails2go
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This was truly a gem. It was a very nice place to stay. It was clean, friendly staff, and very reasonable!! Upon arrival they gave us coupons for complimentary drinks during "Happy Hour". So many hotels in this area were very expensive, but we clicked on the hotel web site on the "specials" and our room with a king bed was only $69- unheard of, near an airport. We would definately stay here again, even if we had to pay a llittle more!

Room Tip: I'm not sure the rooms that have a door off to the pool, would be worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family