Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$61
CandlewoodSuites
$109
$99
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$93
$84
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$116
$89
Hampton.com
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$59
$100
CandlewoodSuites
$81
$64
$103
$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$159
  • Pool
All reviewsflight cancellationfort myers airportupgraded roomnice clean hotelgas stationshuttle servicefront desk staffbed and pillowsstayed one nightnext morningbusiness tripeasy accessnice pool areathe general managerwould stay here againspring trainingconvenient location
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stayed one night and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very convenient - less than 2 miles from the Fort Meyers Airport. The hotel's shuttle provided free transportation to/from the airport and also to/from Gulf Coast Town Center Mall which is a huge outdoor mall 4 miles away and fun to walk around under the lights at night!

The outdoor pool is heated making it much more enjoyable at night when the airs cools down. The hot tub was also clean and a very comfortable temperature at night.

Being just about 4 years old, the hotel still looks new and was very clean.

The bed was very comfortable, the hall was quiet, although I did hear a phone ring at 5 am in a nearby room.

My friend arrived without her luggage and the hotel provided needed toiletries, which were much appreciated. There was very nice soap, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner in the bathroom. Also in the room were a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, cable TV, micro wave oven, and refrigerator.

The free breakfast was just juice, coffee, and pastries. But a full breakfast cooked to order was available for purchase in the Bistro.

The excercise room had a nice variety of equipment which was clean and in excellent condition. Also a TV.

The Business Center in the hotel had just one of two computers working, so some people had to wait to get on the computer.

Warm cookies in the lobby late afternoon!

Very friendly and helpful staff. I would love to go back for another stay!

Room Tip: My room had a lovely view overlooking the outdoor pool and trees across the way. No buildings obstructing the view, etc.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly F
Reviewed March 7, 2012

After being bumped from a flight and left without any toothpaste or deodorant, this hotel and staff were so friendly and accommodating. I had many requests, since I was without a suitcase, and what they couldn't come up with they were able to help me by giving me a shuttle ride to a shopping center to get what I needed. They knew I was not paying, but they treated me like I was family. The hotel was the cleanest I have seen, that includes pool, hot tub, as well as the eating area. I went back to the airport hoping I would be bumped so I could go back to the Floridian Airport Inn and my new made friends!

Room Tip: Rooms had a small refrigerator and microwave!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2012

The management and staff make you feel like your a visitor to there home.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We were in desperate need of a hotel room and found this gem! The rooms are spacious with a microwave and frig in each. Sinks and mirrors in bathroom as well as the main room wtih a wet bar as well. Nice cupboards for storing items as well! The staff was so gracious and helpful abd we got a great internet rate! We will definitely stay here againg when we visit the Fort Myers area!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

The minute you walk into this place you will realize there is nothing else like it! The place was immaculate, more upscale than we expected (even has a Bistro!), and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. It's nice to know that the owners (unlike many others these days) truly understand and professionally provide the most excellent experience we have had in years! Keep up the amazing job! Thanks!

Room Tip: Don't book anywhere else!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business