$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$100
$84
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$109
$99
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$75
$68
CandlewoodSuites
$116
$89
Hampton.com
$67
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$61
$59
$99
$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$159
  • Pool
All reviewsflight cancellationfort myers airportupgraded roomnice clean hotelgas stationshuttle servicefront desk staffbed and pillowsstayed one nightnext morningbusiness tripeasy accessnice pool areathe general managerwould stay here againspring trainingconvenient location
Reviewed June 13, 2011

From their impeccable accommodations and facilities to the warm and friendly staff, I cannot say enough good things about the Floridian Airport Inn. This should be the standard for the hotel industry!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I really enjoyed the stay there. The people were so helpful and nice. They went way out of their way for all of us from the wedding.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank DawnM1
Reviewed May 17, 2011

All I can say is that this place this THE BEST! I chose the Floridian Airport Inn as the designated hotel for all of my friends and family that were traveling to town for my wedding and flying in from Wisconsin.

First off, as a bride.. there are a million questions to ask. They were so patient with me and answered all of my questions before the event when we blocked out rooms. They even called me several times before the wedding just to check in and see how everything was going and to touch base with the reservations with my family. That alone said a lot about the hotel. They really do care! All of the staff members were so friendly (not the pretend/fake friendly.. but actually genuinely nice!)

I also thought it was so generous that the hotel set up shuttle times for my family and drove everyone down in shifts to the country club we were getting married at (Colonial Country Club) as well as picked them up after the event. I loved this because no one had to drink and drive and this service did not cost anything to us! The Hilton down the road wanted $7 per person each way!!!!

My family is large and can be pretty needy sometimes but not one of their needs went unmet. Everyone raved about their stay and how nice the hotel was after our wedding. Keith and Linda also place flowers in champange in our room the night of the wedding which I thought was so sweet. They gave everyone late check out times and let us hang out by the pool and visit the morning after to chat and visit.

In short: the staff is AMAZING, the hotel is super spotless and close to the airport, is quiet, and close to shopping and entertainment, and I would highly recommend this hotel for any brides to be. Planning a wedding can be stressful but this place knows their stuff. They also make fresh cookies everyday that are so yummy!

Thank you Floridian Airport Inn for everything and for making my wedding weekend the best time ever!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2011

All I can say is the Floridian Airport Inn has service that is exceptional and surpasses any other hotel I have EVER stayed at. Kevin & Linda Lindberg and all of thier staff went above and beyond to welcome not only my florida family and freinds but our family who has never been to SW Florida before. They litterally took our friends and family in as if it was thier own residence and made all of us feel so welcome and relaxed. The occasion was my only daughters wedding and we had spent 14 months planning the event, we had visited the Hyatt, Holiday Express , Shereton and several othe places in the area and none met our expectations. We walked into the Floridian Airport Inn and we just knew that we found THE PLACE! I have traveled alot and been on cruises but I mean it when I say none had the service all of our guests received on our weekend stay.

We truly felt as if Kevin, Linda and staff were part of our family. Thank you sooooo much for making my daughters wedding so special.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank wedding43011
Reviewed April 29, 2011

My wife and I along with about 100 passengers of WestJet flight 1187 decended upon the Floridian Airport Inn in the early morning of April 20th after our aircraft blew a tire on takeoff and had to return to Fort Myers. A very slow night turned into an extremely busy one for the staff. Passengers stayed at the Floridian until about 4pm before a replacement plane was schedule. Our stay at the Floridian was Fantastic!! Keith & Linda (Manager & Assistant Manager) brought in extra staff, provided a great breakfast and worked with WestJet to provide lunch catering...while most of us sunned ourselves by the pool. Great Job and highly recommend the Floridian to anyone staying in Fort Myers.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple