“Love this place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This is the perfect place for Italian Food or coal brick oven pizza. The atmosphere is perfect too. Great place to eat for lunch if you are shopping at Bell Tower Shops or perfect t for dinner before or after a movie at the theater across the parking lot. You can eat indoors or out.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped here after a hot day in the sun.

Had a personal pizza, which was the size of what would be considered a medium for most pizza places, and a good price.

Good selection of toppings including their own roasted red peppers.

The crust was nice and thin and baked in a real pizza oven.

Delicious!

Then for dessert to eat at my hotel later, I ordered a slice of plain cheesecake. Oh my word. It was fantastic.

I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The pizza is outstanding, baked in a super hot coal oven. If you like thin crust pizza made with fresh mozzarella, this is your restaurant. A small salad serves 2 people easily. The wine list is good, however, the new house wine is not as good as the previous selection.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This place is located out side a mall. It has outside and inside dinning. You build your own as you order and the crust is great! The service is fast and the people there were great. They had a very good wine list but we didn't try any.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner and were very pleasantly surprised by the meal we enjoyed. My husband ordered a regular personal pizza, while I ordered a mushroom and ham personal calzone. My husband's pizza was approximately 14 inches across, and had a thin crust. My husband would usually each about 1/2 a pizza at a sitting, but this time he ate the entire thing! My personal calzone was so large that I was only able to eat about 1/3 of it! It was one of the best calzone's that I have had. I enjoyed my calzone for lunch the following day, and again for dinner the day after that! My husband and I agreed that we would definitely go back to Grimaldi's on our next trip to Fort Myers! We highly recommend coming here!