I hate to give a bad review, but this place earned it. We went back 3 times just to be sure, and other reviewers support my conclusions.
1. The service is always good. Our waitress checked on us several times. That's good.
2. One of the first things she mentioned is that you don't get refills on coffee. Oh really. ..are we in Paris or Ft. Myers, where coffee is always refilled. So we both ordered coffee to start and were brought 1/2 a cup of warm coffee. If you're out to gouge us for flavored water, it should at least be worthwhile.
3. The pizza is way overpriced. $16 for a plain pie. Each topping, even sauce is an up-charge. Get three or four toppings and your pie is now $25. Add a salad and a couple of drinks and your pie is in the $50 range.
4. Oh yeah, the pie is just mediocre. Thin, wet and flavorless, hardly what you would expect for these premium prices.
5. The toppings are scarce. Not much cheese either. The roasted peppers and mushrooms are canned not fresh.
6. I can't believe a pizza joint would up-charge you for garlic or sauce. It's a freaking pizza place.
7. NOT GOING BACK.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.