“Take out is average”

Grimaldis Pizzeria
Ranked #182 of 854 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Take out is average”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have not eaten there as a sit down diner, but have twice gotten take out pizza there. Not times the order was incorrect, the first was not discovered until I got home and it was to late to do anything about it. The second time we had a very long wait and when we final got it and opened it t check it we found it was not our pizza. The didn't have ours and we had to wait another 20 mins.
In all fairness I have only heard good things about this place, but all were from people who sat down in the restaurant. My review is based only on my pizza take out experience.

• Visited March 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Great Za!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went here while waiting to go to a movie. It was a little busy and had to wait a little bit for pizza to arrive but it was worth the wait, they use fresh mozzarella, crust was great as was sauce. Attentive service. Definately would return here next time in town.

• Visited June 2013
ft myers
“too expensive”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice staff, clean environment, food is GOOD...however, if you wish to pay 45$ + tip for a salad, large 2 topping pizza, and 2 sodas, then by all means come here...I understand quality, but simply way too pricey for what you get, which is very tasty pizza, with a crust about 1-2mm thick, I cant believe they get it so paper thin, so I guess healthy as well, but not filling per se. If it was fairly priced, I would give 4-5 stars though.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Pizza far too good for Fort Myers”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I would expect to find such a delicious pizza in NY or Chicago. Not in Ft. Myers. But I am very glad it is here. Service is middling. White Sangria tasty. Salads and pizza are big.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best pizza in fort myers by far!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza I've had in Fort myers. The crust is perfect, cheese, and sauce is amazing. Not greasy at all and convenient to go to if you wanted to go catch a movie or drink in bell tower. Must go if you want pizza.

• Visited May 2013