“Tasty”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tovos Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: New restaurant, very good food and service.
Description: New restaurant, very good food and service.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Nice atmosphere, not too crowded, loved the stone work inside and the open kitchen, food very well done, service exceptional, priced right.....will definitly go again

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We enjoyed our meals and we enjoyed the staff and our food.
We visited with some friends and we all had a very nice time.
The food was good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband and I stopped in for the first time a couple weeks ago and were very impressed. Tovos is located in front of Walmart in North Fort Myers at 41 and Pine Island Rd. We were on our way to a movie at Merchants Crossing. I had a burger, which was accompanied by the best homemade potato chips I've ever had. My husband raved about the lobster bisque. Our waitress was very attentive. The prices are comparable to Applebees which is right around the corner and I think the food was better We returned a week later to try the Sunday "All you can handle breakfast". I liked the concept of the food being prepared and brought to you as opposed to a buffet. Very reasonably priced at $7.95. If you are looking for a different place in North Fort Myers, you should check this place out.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

The waitress was non smiling and as we walked at 11:45 a couple were having pizza and when we asked about the pizza crust as to thickness or thiness she informed us they could not make pizza as the ovens were not up to a high enough heat??????? So i ordered a well done hamb and got a med rare hamb.
Beautiful building, Unpleasant waitress. Do not care to return.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Food was terrible. Value was bad. Not worth going to.