“Local Favorite”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2019

My wife and I are frequent patrons of Two Meatballs. The food is delicious, plentiful and reasonably priced. We've had many of the featured items on their menu from the pizza to the select entrees. One of our favorites is their Chicken Marsala. Their fried calamari and meatballs are also very satisfying. Service is always friendly and attentive. We're not really drinkers so I can't comment on their bar offerings. The one time I did have a sangria, it seemed watered down but like I said I don't go there for the bar. Would definitely recommend this place and we'll certainly go back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Dinner at the meatballs was excellent as always.
Our waiter Ian was one of the best that we have had there.

Reviewed April 20, 2019

The food at Two Meatballs in the Kitchen was not good. I visited for lunch earlier this week and had Sal’s Favorite Pasta. This baked rigatoni dish was massive and covered in gooey mozzarella cheese. However, the meat sauce was pasty and lacked flavor (similar to canned pasta sauce) and the giant meatball was dry and bland. Overall, it was a disappointing experience.

1  Thank nic_leon2005
Reviewed April 14, 2019

It was a girls' lunch as snowbirds begin to say their goodbyes. I ordered the eggplant parmesan on angel hair pasta. HOW DO THEY DO THIS? Every slice was delicious, perfectly crisp around the edges. And I had enough left over to enjoy the meal two more times, which makes it a great value.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was highly recommended by our hotel. My husband’s eggplant was generous and tasty he said. I had the spaghetti and meatballs, meatballs lacked flavor and sauce was on the bland side. Very noisy. The person clearing tables had overflowing dishes in cart and plates fell and shard of plate sliced my toe open. The man clearing tables profusely apologized but I would have expected to have my glass of wine at least compensated. Manager was aware of accident.

Date of visit: March 2019