“Good atmosphere, great food, excellent price performance”

Two Meatballs in the Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Italian restaurant, great pasta but also several good options on meat, chicken and fish... a real good choice if you are in this neighboorhood and would like a good restaurant. Daily Menu for 9-10 dollars. Wine by Glass at 4 - 5 dollars. Easy access and great atmosphere.

3  Thank Marcos P

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had 2 Meatballs cater an event for about 150 people. The food was delivered timely and set-up, serving and clean-up were all done with professionalism and attention to our needs. The food was delicious and generous portions were provided. The salads were cold and the pastas and meats were hot when served. This catering well-met our expectations and we received numerous positive compliments from guests. We were very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to call 2 Meatballs again for a future event!

4  Thank kar4056
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I ate here two times, had a calzone, and a Joe's special I think.. both were very good and very cheesy!

3  Thank BHAMChris
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Great service and great food, what is better than that? :) I highly recommended the Gina's Favorite Chicken or the Tortellini Maria. Can't leave out the Mozzarella Squares

1  Thank Kelsey L
Reviewed June 8, 2014

On my way to Sarasota from Ft. Myers, found this on urban spoon or Trip Advisor with high ratings. Location is tucked away off a back drive in a free standing building. Its hard to find great Italian food, so i was excited when I saw the menu. I ordered the Veal Parmesan with angel hair and a house salad. Salad was a good portion with house dressing, I was pleased. Veal was cooked perfectly (tender, seasoned, breading), hefty amount of cheese, perfect amount of sauce and pasta. I came for lunch and could have left with leftovers if I chose.

Garlic rolls are part of each meal apparently, soft baked roll topped with dusting of cheese and garlic butter.

VERY happy, wish I lived here so I could try more. The prices are very reasonable, I believe my veal plate was $17.

Service is good, maybe I got a newer guy, only weakness but it didn't effect my experience.

2  Thank Kirk H