“Good food, reasonable prices....”

Two Meatballs in the Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 848 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good food, reasonable prices....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is obviously a favorite spot in Fort Myers, because we went on a Thursday night and had an hour's wait. It was well worth it, because the food was good. I had their tilapia (hey, it's FLORIDA!) and it was fresh, cooked with a light hand and really delicious. Their little bread rolls in garlicky olive oil were light, fresh and wonderful. The wine list is reasonably good, but the noise level was horrific.

Bricktown, New Jersey
“Extra hidden costs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

If you want a vegetable in lieu of pasta, there is a cost which will appear on your bill. We asked if we could have spinach; the reply was yes, yet no one mentioned at an additional cost. When the bill arrive the cost of the spinach portion was $3.95. What a surprise!

Caledon
“Great food, great service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went there on a busy Sunday evening in late February.
Place was packed, long line up.
It was well worth the wait.
Manager accomodated our seating request perfectly, food and service was great !

Visited February 2014
Port Washington
“Large portions, average food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Friends took us here when the place they wanted to go had a hour wait.This place had only a 20 min wait. So what does that say. The portions were very large so two of us shared a meal, an order of meatballs and a salad. The meatballs which were what people were raving about were nothing special. I have had better, but I have had worse. The chicken meal we had was good and the salad a large portion. I would go back to this place but might try some other places first.

Visited February 2014
Naples, Florida
“Funny Name, Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was recommended to me by my brother in law who lives in Fort Myers and when he told me the name of the restaurant I wanted to go just because of the name, I thought it was so funny. I expected it to be a little pizza place and to my surprise it was much more and the food was delicious and you definitely will be taking a package home for lunch for the next day, the portion size is very big. I went with my girl friend and we can't wait to take our husbands the next time. Service was excellent and I would recommend to friends and family for a good dinner.