“Meatballs and More!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We booked a big table for a party and they were very accommodating! Not one person in our group disliked our food and we are Italian JUNKIES! There will many trips back to meatballs!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

remarkable food. try the brushetta appetizer! if you are a small size eater this is a meal!!! eat in the bar area for a quieter meal and more private conversations.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My 9 year old daughter loves this place and so do we. The atmosphere always seems friendly and the service is reliably excellent. We stopped by for some of their spaghetti and meatballs on Sunday evening...and those delicious garlic rolls. If you've been there you know what I'm talking about. This time we had a server named Sara; she really earned her stripes. Not only did she serve us food but she also quizzed my daughter on the capital cities of the states in the US... big test the next day you know... Now where else can you get that kind of attention? While we were there we created a little picture that we hope you like. It's attached. Thanks again Sara and Chris.

1  Thank naplesfoodlover1955
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Excellent food, huge portions, reasonable prices.
They have an extensive menu, fish, chicken & traditional pasta. The salad has a mild vinegarette dressing. Salads are a menu extra. The pasta selection is amazing, from traditional to very different ( peas with sausage, meatballs & prosciutto ). Portions are very large. Most customers left with " doggie bags"! The rolls were served hot in garlic dipping oil topped with Parmesan cheese.
I would give this place more than 5 stars!

1  Thank Sandi123Mn
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times and have done carry out. This time I was with a group of fifteen ladies. The service with large groups amazes me. I don't how the server keeps the orders straight, the bills right and brings the right order to the right person. But.....they do. This was the second time here with a large group and they know how to take care of you.

I ordered my usual, the Chicken Parmesan. I loved it.....again. I almost ordered the special but didn't. It was two types of Parmesan. I think it was either chicken or veal and eggplant with ricotta cheese on top. A few ladies ordered it and said it was good.

I really enjoy this restaurant.