“Unique restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped at Two Meatballs in the Kitchen after a Twins game as we were heading to the airport to catch our flight. The service was quick and friendly. The food was tasty. My 11 year old and I shared a pizza. Would not recommend the meatballs on the pizza like the waitress suggested...not all that great. The cheese pizza (once we took the meatballs off) was tasty. They only sell large pizza---way too much food for the 2 of us. Our 14 year old ordered a child's size bowl of pasta which was plenty of food for him. The waitress did tell us that we could get a child's size portion which was helpful as we were not expecting such high prices. My husbands bowl of food again was a good portion. We were hoping to have more of a lunch menu with lunch prices. Over all, a pretty good place to eat just spendy. More of an evening dining location.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food here is delicious. I'd never heard of "salad pizza" until I had it here and I love it. Other selections that we've tried are also very good. Good value for your money. You can eat in a lovely atmosphere at the restaurant or have efficient take out. I REALLY like this restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Mediocre. Late appetizers, long ticket times, slow service, and non existent management. Told one thing to either wait too long for it or mention what's missing ourselves. I expected the atmosphere to be a little bit more classy. Just felt like a run down, over talked about family hole in the wall Italian food experience.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The menu is from thirty years ago- nothing you haven't seen a million times before. The is nothing inventive or what you would find in a good Italian restaurant. This is chain restaurant quality food. You do get large portions but if you know good Italian, this isn't it. The waitstaff is the usual kids who greet you with "Hi Guys". Good place to go if you don't know or want good food.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place is very very busyyyy! It took me about 10 minutes to get parking and the restaurant and bar were packed with people. There is a reason why it is so busy, the good is great. I ordered the chicken Marsala and it was great. I was looking at all the plates of food going by and they also looked great. I thought the garlic bread that came with the meal was great ( lots of garlic and dripping in oil. The prices are very good also and they have happy hour. $3.50 house wine, $1 off drafts 2:30-6:30.