“Great pizza. Perfect crust.”
Review of Pizza D-Lux

Pizza D-Lux
Ranked #241 of 1,024 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Terrific pizza. So happy we found this place. Heavenly brownies homemade by the lady at the register.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 16, 2019

As a New Yorker, I have been searching for good pizza in Cape Coral and Fort Myers. I finally found Pizza D-Lux. It is the very best pizza I have had here in my 18 years down in Florida. And their garlic knots are better than New York's! To die for.. (I am so happy we met Jon at a car show at Bell Tower who recommended Pizza D-Lux. He is a New Yorker also.)

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019

We've tried several local joints looking for pizza with a nice, thin crust that doesn't get soggy and has the right balance of sauce vs cheese. This is it! Really, really good NY style pizza that us Bostonians crave, too. ;-) Our friends told us about Pizza D-Lux a while back but we never got around to it until last night. Called in for takeout. Went around 7 p.m. to pick it up and the place was hopping! Service was fast & friendly. Pizza was awesome. We have a new favorite place!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2018

Pizza is delicious! Perfect mix of sauce and cheese. Cooked perfectly as well. Crust thin and delicious. The only place we get pizza. The place is usually busy. There is a reason why - it is the best in town!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Very very good pizza best I found in ft Myers I will recommend this to all my friends that live in Fort Myers great great pizza

Date of visit: October 2018