“Great date night”

The Keys Bar & Grille
Ranked #611 of 868 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Full service lunch and dinner daily. Outdoor bar and seating area. Live and free dueling piano shows on Saturday nights at 6:30 & 9:30. Friday night host live entertainment all night. You can also find all your favorite games here as we have 13 HDTV's inside and out.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My wife and I try to have one date night each time we vacation in Florida. The Keys Bar & Grille is typically our chosen destination. They have a dueling piano show on weekends that is very entertaining. It starts about 9 pm, so we typically shop in the Gulf Coast Towne Center, have dinner, and then arrive for the show. We have been here multiple times and it is always a great time. We've never eaten here, but the menu looks varied and reasonable. The beer is reasonably priced, but the mixed drinks are small, expensive, and not very good. Overall, a great place we wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Peter K, General Manager at The Keys Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for making us your 'Date Night' spot. Next time you can kill two birds with one stone and have dinner here as well. The food is awesome and that comes from a totally unbiased point of view. I'm sorry to hear that you think our mixed drinks are small and expensive, in my experiences I have found us to be very comparable if not more reasonable than other places in the Town Center but to each his own. Drink more beer, I guess. We do have our Happy Hour every day from 11:00-7:00 where you will find a discount on the same drinks. Looking forward to seeing you again on the next 'Date Night'.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Joint was jumpin all night long. Food was amazing. Staff is very cool. The Dueling PIano show is so much fun. Great energy.

Thanks for your feedback. The Keys is definitely a different place when the Dueling Pianos are going strong. I'm always amazed by how much fun everyone has. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Friends and I went to "The Keys" Saturday April 5, for the "Dueling Piano's" dinner show at 7:00. My fish tacos special was good and drinks were affordable. We ended up staying for the regular show that starts at 9:00. PJ (one of the pianists) was very entertaining and Peter (the General Manager) took great care of us! He got us girls to get up and dance on 2 sphere. He was awesome!
Dueling Piano shows are second to none if you're looking something fun and different to do on a weekend night!

Peter K, General Manager at The Keys Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

So glad that you had a good time Kerri. The great thing about the dinner show is you can enjoy a meal and go home early if you want or you can stay like you girls did and party all night. I look forward to seeing you next time. Maybe I'll even dance with ya!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The new Keys Bar and Grill is fantastic! The food and Happy Hour are great and the entertainment is the best. The dueling pianos are entertaining as well as talented. The renovations made a big difference.........much more inviting. If you were there before the new owners and didn't think this was the place for you, come back and give it another try. You will be pleasantly surprised. Danny and his staff have done a great job. Keep up the good work!!!

thanks for your energetic review!! We hope to keep the surprises coming through the summer.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great sports bar. Lots of fun to be had at this lively location. Food is very good and the happy hour is wonderful. Staff are extremely good and helpful. Can't wait to return. I am sending all my single friends there.

Peter K, General Manager at The Keys Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Glad you had fun. Our 'Happy Hour' runs from 11:00 to 7:00 everyday and a lot of single people like to mingle during that time.